Minus Forty Technologies Employee Review

View all Minus Forty Technologies reviews

Very good
Outer assembly (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON11 February 2015
This company was pretty good all round. Team members were great with a can do attitude. Supervisors, employees and managers always strive their best to get the work done that needed to be done together.
Pros
breaks were good, employees were helpful
Cons
sometimes quota was more then employees could do
Official response from Minus Forty Technologies
5 June 2019

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate all feedback on how we can improve the environment for our current/future employees.

We think our team members are pretty great too.

- Minus Forty Technologies' HR Manager

Other Minus Forty Technologies Employee Reviews

Great Place to work; What you put in is what you get out of it
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, ON14 June 2019
Great Place to work. I have seen a lot of positive change and successes here. This is a company that tries it's hardest to make a good product; and do it the right way. It is a team environment and the expectations are to help each other at all times. What you put into any job; is what you get out of it.
Pros
Work Environment
Wonderful atmosphere and culture!
Receiver (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, ON14 June 2019
Minus Forty is a fantastic place to work. You are treated fairly by very approachable and supportive Supervisors and Managers. Every tool you need to do your job is provided as well as extremely thorough training with a strong focus on safety.

You feel as though you are a member of a family when you work here and you can't help but take pride in the quality product this place is producing as well as the stunning growth this company is achieving.

The enthusiasm for excellence is contagious factory-wide.
Pros
Four day work week, competitive wages, health benefits, rewards for achieving monthly goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minus Forty Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Minus Forty Technologies Reviews by Location