Mintz Global Screening

Mintz Global Screening Employee Reviews

Great teams and thriving collaborative work culture. Management was very supportive and open to giving and recieving feedback. Pay could be better for the deadline-based stressful fast paced work that's done on a daily basis.
A place where you can gain a lot of knowledge on policy , procedure and process from the client and service providers stand point of view. On a day to day bases I verify and confirm weather or not applicant's educational credentials submitted for a background check for a potential job position (intentional and domestic educations). I utilize all of my resources that i have gained over the years in customer and administrative services and find the best possible to verify the document being provided. I originally start off working full applications/file; completing work references, employment verification's, professional trade designations and education verification. The enjoyable part is connecting with different regions in the world and learning how their educational system works.
I would recommend the company to anyone. Fun people to work with, management is understanding, hard work is rewarded, and there are events organized periodically by the compan that are engaging.
Very friendly, positive work environment. Wonderful manager and colleagues! A great working experience! Received regular feedback on my writing and had the chance to improve my writing skills in a short period of time. I recommend this company.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, regular feedback
Cons
long commute
Low chance for job advancement. The hardest part of the job is they expect you to work 2-3 people's workload for minimum wage. Management is biased to their friend circle.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
No job advancement