Minto Group Inc.

Minto Group Inc. Pay & benefits reviews

The management is fair, the workplace culture is observed and enforced, all employees are easy to approach. Most enjoyable is when we have parties and a lots of foods. It is a good place to work in terms of salary and bonus and Bravo Awards. I definitely recommend to my friends.
Pros
Flexible and fun working environment
Cons
I can't think anything
workers, managers, senior managers are nice. good balance between life and work. BUT little opportunity to develop career salary is not bad for the assigned job
They will definitely put effort into you if you give it to them. They offer tons of course and there is always chances to move and grow. Great benefits and pension plans.
Pros
Bravo point appreciation program
Cons
Lots of turn around
Boss is fair. They stand behind employs. Standard sock days amd vacation days. Loys of help when needed. Somtimes they push you but you can only do wjat you can in a day
Pros
Money
Cons
Hours
A typical day at work included working on new developments, ensuring vendors were on schedule and accurate. I did learn a few things, regarding what they did behind the scenes, however I did not receive any training as to how to the job they required me to complete. Management was very unorganized and all over the place. The hardest part of the job was guessing what they wanted me to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new vendors, and learning that there is always room to grow.
Pros
Great hours, benefits, leaving early on Fridays
Cons
Parking, Management, No training provided
Great values. Lots of projects to choice from Very business place Would love to become a fulltime employee to rep the benefits of what they offer I have nothing more to say at this time.
Pros
good locations
Cons
could not get on fultime
awful place to work, very political, lay off people constantly, lack of management, disorganized and management very rude and sneaky.in management level , there is lots of issues to be fixed.
benefits
Cons
low salary, lasck of motivation and respect
A typical day included a walk through all building and check boilers, hot water system, fire extinguishers and lighting. Drive to Minto Office and pick up any work orders and return keys. do a daily litter pick of lawns and parking area. The part I enjoyed myself was the outdoor work and maintenance
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Poor management, Very unorganized
My manager was very down to earth and full of energy, he was very good at recognizing our accomplishments. The salary was very competitive for a newcomer into the Calgary market.
Pros
Good Employee Recognition
Cons
Lots of weekend and Holiday work.
Minto is a large company with focus on customer experience and bottom line revenue. They have high expectations of their employees and demand 110% in all aspects of their roles.
Pros
Company picnics, Holiday party, solid organizational structure
Cons
Long hours, no compensation