Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Review

View all Ministry of Natural Resources reviews

Review: Amazing fun atmosphere!!
Administrative Assistant - College Job Placement (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON26 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed my placement with the Ministry of Natural Resources, two weeks went far too fast. Met a lot of great people and felt like one big family being there. I would love to establish full time employment with them only thing holding me back was I am not bilingual :(.
Pros
Everyone was so helpful and easy going.
Cons
I am not bilingual, makes it hard to get a permanent position with them since they are a Government Institution.

Other Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Reviews

Amazing group of people to work with and an amazing experience
Medic (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON15 February 2018
I had the honour of being out there for only a short week but met some amazing people and learned a whole new aspect of team work and emergency response planning.
Productive Workplace
Stewardship Youth Ranger (Former Employee) –  Nipigon, ON12 January 2018
various jobs to gain experience as a student, brood stocking, Silviculture Effectiveness Monitoring, Wood Turtle Surveys, Species at Risk projects, park maintenance, seine/gill netting, rehabilitating Species at Risk habitats, compliance orders, compliance aerial flights
Pros
Lots of Experience