Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Review

View all Ministry of Natural Resources reviews

Very educational and fun
Aboriginal Youth Work Exchange Program (Former Employee) –  Chapleau, ON28 May 2013
I was part of a three year summer student program and was one of the first to fulfill the three years of my contract. I really enjoyed working with the Ministry and shadowing some of the employees in different sectors. Two of my favorite outings were going out for the day with one of the conservation officers, and going up in the helicopter for the day with fish & wildlife technicians.

Other Ministry of Natural Resources Employee Reviews

Amazing group of people to work with and an amazing experience
Medic (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON15 February 2018
I had the honour of being out there for only a short week but met some amazing people and learned a whole new aspect of team work and emergency response planning.
Productive Workplace
Stewardship Youth Ranger (Former Employee) –  Nipigon, ON12 January 2018
various jobs to gain experience as a student, brood stocking, Silviculture Effectiveness Monitoring, Wood Turtle Surveys, Species at Risk projects, park maintenance, seine/gill netting, rehabilitating Species at Risk habitats, compliance orders, compliance aerial flights
Pros
Lots of Experience