Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry Employee Review

View all Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry reviews

Fast paced work environment
Resource Technician, Park Warden (Current Employee) –  Grand Bend, ON4 October 2018
A typical day as a Resource Technician/ Park Warden in one of the busiest enforcement parks in Ontario would be protection, maintaining the environmental integrity of the ecosystem within the park system and ensure the people visiting the park are safe and secure and enjoy the natural resources for future generations. I have learned for this job the ability to think quick on my feet and deal with almost every kind of situation in any environment. The hardest part of the job would be the schedule, management looks at the shifts being covered and not that a person has worked a particular shift all summer or for 10 days straight. Best part of the job is making people happy after they have had a bad experience.
Pros
Excellent experience
Cons
Schedule and career advancement

Other Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry Employee Reviews

Educational and Hard working job
HATCHERY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Manitoulin, ON12 April 2019
A great place to work and friendly employees. There is always work to be done and room to grow and learn. I enjoyed working for the MNRF and they were the begging to my career.
great workplace
Park Ranger, Maintenance Student (Former Employee) –  Kakabeka Falls, ON22 March 2019
Really enjoyed the staff, environment, and job duties. I have been trained, and have learnt a lot while being apart of the park atmosphere, great environment to work in