Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Employee Reviews

Great project to work for
OBIEE Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 May 2017
Oracle BI implementation. Great tools and excellent exposure for this project. Very good balance between personal life and professional. That's all....
It's always nice when we all get together to organize learning shops and play simple games.
Records and Mail Clerk (A) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
I started to work for the Ministry of Government since November 9th 2015 and it has been a very rewarding experience. My department deals with a lot of public documentations and it is a challenge everyday. you learn something new each day and it helps you in future so that if any situations come up, I am prepared. I have learned so much in regards to the different types of documents we receive everyday and it can be quite a challenge. I am most willing to do whatever it takes to do my job as efficiently and effectively as I could.The fun part is dealing with the other departments because it's like a chain, what we do in my department (Records and Mail Department) affects the other department.
This is a really nice environment to work in.
Pros
Dealing with new documents each day.
Cons
The amount of workload being handled.
great organization culture
Resource Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 November 2015
supportive and fun environment. a lot of emphasis on Learning and development of employees. 100's of courses online and in person offered to enhance career growth opportunities. Awesome team dynamics
Pros
good benefits
good place for working
System Tester (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2015
system tester for testing government application. I am learning automatic and manual testing for application including web, mobile, back server. All the co workers are very nice and good team work.
Good work experience
HR Program Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2015
Provides exposure to broad areas of work in the opportunity to develop broad set of skills. Culture can be very rigid and very diverse.
Pros
good experience
Cons
limits use of innovation and creativity

Want to know more about Ministry of Government and Consumer Services?

Ask a question