Productive place to work.
Group Leader (Former Employee) – Oshawa, ON – 30 January 2019
* Delegating the jobs between the employees. Going over and ensuring job done to set standards. Answering phone calls from MPP's and their representatives. Finding solutions and answers to queries.
* Learned a lot at this job. It was my first real job. As long as you were willing to learn and work hard, you had room to grow and move up. Learned how to delegate, supervise, nurture a happy and productive environment, write procedures, lead a group of highly intelligent people.
* Management was very encouraging and nurturing.
* Workplace culture: Respectful, encouraging, fulfilling.
* Hardest part: Leaving them to move to another province.
* Most Enjoyable: Growing daily. Respectful management and employees / coworkers. Learning new things and being encouraged to utilize the new information gathered.
Everything. The job, the culture, the people.
Having to leave Ontario.