MINI Richmond

MINI Richmond Employee Reviews

Great managers, willing to listen to ideas and open to changes

Family run business, a bit intimidating to be interviewing with the family reps, however they were very open minded. General manager at the time (2012) is very good at training, and leading her staff. Great atmosphere and genuine passion for the product, and their clients. Room for advancement based on performance, and has training where possible. Salary is above average for the volume, and very fair.Work life balance is standard for sales job, however the company rarely asks you for extra hours, and when it happens, is flexible with making it up some way.

Pros

Team environment, client treatment you can be proud of

Cons

Not a high volume brand

fun place people wise but the management did alot of finger pointing

Very poorly run company. lots of micro managing and blame in many areas. Customer service was cast aside in place of the all mighty dollar many times.

work and life balance

they rarely ask for over time. it's good for work and life balance but pay is not high as I need since high cost of living in the greater Vancouver. sometimes free BBQ lunch during the summer.

Enjoyed my time there

Great Company to work for. There were some ups and downs like anty career but my living situation has forced me to look for something closer to home but i was a great place to be.

The definition of family

Mini Richmond is definitely a place to have fun while working. Mini is a very unique product that attracts very interesting customer, hence we had a very unique team. It was a work place I looked forward going to everyday, incredibly fun teammates. The showroom was amazingly different, which gives employees and customers a very unique experience. We enjoy each other's company. We enjoy hanging out, eventually becoming friends with the whole team.

Pros

lovely environment, fun peers, family like experience

Cons

low volume brand, not a product for everybody

Great atmosphere

Great work atmosphere where everybody is treated equally. Great respect runs through this dealership from top to bottom of the hierarchy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MINI Richmond. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3