Ming & Sing Chinese Express

Ming & Sing Chinese Express Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
I liked working at Ming and Sing. The hours were flexible and the team was good.

I liked the manager and I liked the way that they trained me.

I would recommend working there.
My first job is something I surely won't forget, great people to work with even when it gets busy. Management was really flexible and willing to work with your availabilty.
Working here was a nightmare considering there's only one of you in the front counter at all times, which got pretty hard especially with closing shifts. At one point, there would only be 2 people doing the closing shifts---one in the front, one in the back. We never got out in time and we always had to serve customers (as in cook them fresh food) even if we only had 2 minutes until closing time.
the managers are super nice. Very caring and allow flexible hours. I worked here for a long time so as student I really appreciated that they were really kind to accommodate me into the schedule despite my busy school schedule.
Pros
Great managements
Everyone I've worked with there was amazingly friendly, including the manager. The easiest part of my work day was maintaining a clean eating environment for the customers. The issue I had with the company was the pay wage, which stayed at minimum for the year and a half I had worked there.
All my co-workers are very friendly which makes the job fun, the tasks are very straight forward, and the hours are very flexible.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Unorganized
Its a nice place, the only issue I had was the fact that I had a lot of school work.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Manager