Millennium1 Solutions Employee Reviews

Great environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2018
Log on, learned time mangement and hitting team goals also personal goals. Their wasn't anything hard simple & straight to the point. Most enjoyable is learning new things
Up and down overall
Agent (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON18 August 2018
Not much to say, you really have to go through the process to understand how it all works. Contracts expect perfection and floor support is satisfied with appealing accomplishments. I would compare it to walking a double edged sword if one really wanted to be hard and say the truth. The people however are awesome and easy to work with.
Pros
Group events
Cons
Constantly changing work standards
Safe working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2018
Everyone is friendly and working conditions are safe with a clean atmosphere.
Management and co=workers are very supportive and always willing to help us grow.
Great place for starting your career
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 March 2018
Company is a great place to start your career but do understand it is a BPO so the salary is competitive.
The experience here really helped in building my career.
Would've stayed with the company if the compensation was better.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
Salary and Benefits
fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 February 2018
this position was very challenging since the training was very short. However, it was very well organized, easy to understand , and do the tasks that were required
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2018
Worked in the PC plus points program and pc points then was moved to work on PC mastercard program.Very little training, was more on the job training. tokk calls and the more calls you took the more you learned on your own.
Pros
Worked on three programs
Cons
Moved around to various programs with little training
Good
Customer Service Agent (English & French) (Current Employee) –  251 atwell drive toronto9 January 2018
Full training given

Supervisors/Managers are very helpful

Good location - accessible for transit as well

Nice atmosphere at workplace as well as canteen -Free tea/coffee
Pros
Nice loction
Cons
Good hours
A Good Start
Technical Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 January 2018
A perfect starting point to propel you into your desired choice of career. Great working environment, nice team leaders and very helpful..you also get to work with great people
Pros
Job security, Good start, Excellent working environment
Cons
Low salary
Salary
Insurance Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON6 June 2017
Salary is a major reason why I am looking for a new job. It barely pays more than minimum wage and it is really hard to live on if you have living expenses, etc.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor pay
clean good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  sudbury ont13 May 2017
I have been in training for the last 2 weeks with 2 of the nieces well educated people have had in years. The training was intense but the trainers were very helpful. I have at least 15 years of experience in call centers some with good experience and one was the worse experience but taught me what to look for in a pleasant environment. Hopefully I am on the road to success with Millinnuiun 1 Solutions in Sudbury. I am enjoying the group I am training with they are making a fine work place very enjoyable.
Pros
new and growing
Cons
the road conditions need attention now
You can do better...
Fraud detection agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2017
- Useless team leaders
- Team leaders have no idea/understanding of job that they are even the head of...
- no workplace culture, no one takes responsibility for anything.
- Only good for selling you dreams
- No real leadership
- Crabs in a barrel.. you know how the saying goes
- New additions to your job description daily.. no additional pay
- Only enjoyable part of the job are the people you, amazing coworkers.
- no work and life balance this week 7-4:4/4:30 next 1pm-11pm.
Pros
coworkers, fairly straight forward job.
Cons
LONG hours, management, team leaders, lack of leadership/guidance, pay
Productive, pleasant environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NS19 January 2017
Loved working for Millennium, The staff were accommodating, friendly and there to help you every step of the way, had great items in place to acknowledge employees for their hard work, and made the work environment enjoyable
Good co-workers
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 December 2016
Managers are not good at all, complete mess.
It was great working with my colleagues, just wish things were made legal and didn't have any corners cut. Super overwhelming and stressful job.
Pros
You got to sit
Cons
Long hours, horrid management
Good
PCB Outbound (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 December 2016
M1S is a good place for a student to work, they're flexible but also professional. I left because I had too many other obligations and couldn't commit to the minimum required amount of hours they wanted me to.
Great place to start a career in Customer Service
Team Leader, Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2016
I started at Millennium1 Solutions in 2012 as a customer service representative with no previous contact centre experience. Great place for skill set development, career advancement, and internal opportunities. Great people and culture, would recommend this company for someone looking for a great career in customer service or sales, and also someone who is very ambitious and looking to grow and develop.
The CEO is a great people person and has a great vision for the company.
Productive Work
RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON13 December 2015
Tight time lines. Attention to detail. Handle confidential matters with discretion at all times. Community oriented.
Meh
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 September 2015
Very well organized company on the whole but the campaigns themselves seem to lack any real information with regards to updated targets and rules and regulations. The TL's are overworked and never have time to help with questions/issues. I loathe working here.
Good place for advancement
Intraday Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2015
M1S is a great place for advancement as they offer you opportunities to move into different positions within the company. However, salary/wage does not compete with other employers.
Payment Processing Associate (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON25 August 2015
The management team/Supervisor's are great, and so are my work counter parts. The projects that I am currently working on are a bit of a struggle for me because they are very repetative, I know that I'm not being utilized to my full potential...that being said, there isn't much in the way of advancement within the company so I can't really blame them for not utilizing me to the fullest.

It is a really great place with a good culture.
Interesting place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  ON25 May 2015
A typical day at work was helping customers find sport related equipment. I learned a lot about different sport equipment. The hardest part of the job was all the knowledge required to get a sale. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people prepare for amazing trips.