Millennium trail manor

Millennium trail manor Employee Reviews

Hard working front line staff. Older psw staff go through the motions and need to retire. Some bickering and pettiness seen between staff that should be kept private. Residents well cared for especially on Chippawa unit. Locked unit staff is exceptional with all the people with dementia residents. Nursing management approachable deals with things well. DOC incredible.
Pros
Hard working frontline. DOC and ADOC deal with issues.
Cons
-better recreation -a few managers do nothing -older psws complain, cut corners and are nasty to new staff
A typical day at Millennium when I was a consolidating student was receiving TOA from RN/RPN in order to safely care for my residence through out my shift and made sure that the residence received all their scheduled medication in a timely manner. As a student I had an opportunity to work with all disciplinary team to provide better care for all the residents.Time management is a key when it comes to proving care for all the residents.The most enjoyable part of the job is to see that every single resident is treated fairly and equal, and also as a student I was was able to advocate for them when I saw a need of change to better the care of a residents.
Pros
good work ethic
Cons
no cons
MTM is a cery fast paced and very stressful job. Most if the emokitees talk behind each ithers back. And the is favortism anongst managenent to employees. They weed out the quiet and soft spoken person by using their athority over the new employee. Thank goodness i was liked, so i never eas bothered. But im a very strong persin
Management does not care about front line workers. We are extremely overworked and underpaid. Work short 90% of the time with no support. Management more concerned about where staff drink water than the unsafe working conditions of staff/residents.
This is a very stressful place to work. There is a lot of bullying among nursing staff and if you are not a RN or RPN, you do not have a voice, no one listens to you. Work short most of the time. TOO MANY MANAGERS and not enough front line workers.
Love my job! All management are 💯 excellent! Very nice place to work everyone is friendly! Love all my residents! Very relaxed but we also work very hard! I wouldn’t trade my job there for anything very happy
I learned how to work in a team I learned how to practice ethics practically. I learned how to work with different cultures. Hardest part of job is when there is a conflicting situation and it is hardest to make decision.
There was way too much paperwork and not enough time to get to know residents in the home. super short staffed all the time and nurses had no availability to help PSW's when in need due to the amount needing to be done every day. I understand documentation is an extremely important part of nursing but there is a limit.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Overworked, Under-aprreciation, Always short staffed
Providing quality care for residents in long term care facility with Alzheimer’s and dementia. checking charts, assisting with daily care in everyday living.
I took on the job working steady midnight, it was a sister to another building that I was working for at the time and was able to move into the new building,working night you work alone with a RN in the building if you need her/him I filed papers read about every client that came into my area. if anyone during the night I would talk with them get them a snack or drink help them with the bad dreams some morning I would help get some dress I cleaned the wheel chairs and walker I work and help run a floor to myself and now and then i help train new staff members we had time for in services that the building would set up so we were always being trained I would like to say that I was good with my floor and meeting the new clients and getting to kow each and every one
Pros
I love to know that the office staff and management are good to you
Cons
even thougt there are there click.