Millennium 1 Solutions

Millennium 1 Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada197 reviews
If you want work at a place where you are treated as slave and they have respect for your personal life.
Some Team leaders are not even aware of the software on which their team is working, but still they are TL.

Don't expect anything from them but they will expect a lot from you
Pros
Cons
No work and life balance, no good salary.
During my time at Millennium 1 Solutions, my supervisors, and several other co-workers openly bullied me. These individuals spoke openly about me within ear shout. As far as the work environment, the employees are treated terribly. Please do not take this job unless there are no other available options for work.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, low pay, high staff turnover, many are terminated, bullying
This was the worst place I've ever worked. Aside from the friends that you'll make in a call centre, there is nothing rewarding about this job. Management is terrible. They'll skimp out on your pay, or ask you to work overtime and not pay you for it. They don't have the slightest clue as to how to run a company. HR is a joke. Employees frequently take leaves of absences due to exremely poor management and unrealistic expectations as well as an unfathomable amount of work related stress. If you are thinking about working here, think again.
Pros
None. Maybe you'll make friends. If you suck up enough you don't need to show up to work, they won't fire you.
Cons
Literally everything. Hours of work, pay, management, no ability to advance in company. Gossiping. HR.
This is the most unprofessional company I have ever came across. They will force you to quit your job and all they do is lie! Managers, team leaders, HR and the recruiting team are all very UNPROFESSIONAL, shady people. I worked here for 3 years until I couldn’t take the BS anymore from those fools I had to resign after they refused to place me in a department after I was told my department was not busy. Run from this place, the Etobicoke location to be exact!
Cons
Low pay, no work life balance, poor leaders
boring and tiring,off on the outskirts and nothing to see or do while on break and the shifts are so un stabled make it difficult to have another life except work.u just basically can't plan
A recommander pour une bonne ambiance au travail. Des gens courtois et respectueux ,ouvertes et coopératives
Great place to work, face paced but if you ask questions and pay attention it is fairly easy to get it within a week. Great that it was incoming calls and not outgoing.
Great teamwork and collaborative culture. Indeed people come first. At times it can be tough through peak season, but it's nature of BPO business. Join us!
Millennium1Solutions is in the midst of a merger so middle management is fluid and consistently changing. Due to this they lack flexibility and appear exploitive of their employees.
This is an employer that is big on productivity. If your productivity is not met quickly you will not survive. Just keep to yourself and do your job and you'll be ok. On the other hand, if you have children they are good about different shifts to work and/or splitting your shift to accommodate your home life.
Il y a de forte lacune au niveau du systeme de dotation. De plus le style de TL etablie toujours un congediment meme si des subsides lié a un arret de travail pour maladie sont en cour. Il ne les respecte pas et devons etablir procedure legal. Long et ardue. Aucun mots de vérité.
Everything is always changing and nobody seems to know whats going on at all. Managers dont take pride in their work. nor do they listen to their agents
Expect to be available to work 24/7 from 7 am - 1 am with no set schedule or days off (i.e. can work 10 days have 1 day off then work another 3 etc). There is little chance for advancement and if things change in the portfolio you work for, you either are let go or moved to a new one where you will have to start from the very bottom and work your way back up. Learned that the hard way after working 8 years in one portfolio. I couldn't make a lateral move to a similar position in the new portfolio, was moved back down to entry level and told I had to work my way back up.
Great leadership team and people first environment. ... I personally have improved my interpersonal skills working in this place. You have the opportunity to learn from different programs and to work with people from different backgrounds that have enriched my work culture.
Jobs
Great experience. Great staff and time leads are very helpful. Various options to grow and continous promotion. Gives great customer experience on good wages.
Working here gave me lots of Canadian experience as i was able to learn the culture and also work with different people from different parts of the world.
If you have other options don't work here! The company cares about the work not the employees. They offer benefits which is very expensive for barely nothing. Many different departments within the building but not a very friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Quarterly lunches
Cons
Slave drivers
generally a great place to work if you love the call center career.
there is the opportunity for advancement or diversity in terms of working laterally eg with a different account but same duties and responsibilities
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Long hours, work on week ends
The people make Millennium 1 Solutions.

There is room for improvement when it comes to management could certainly be better, but if you can overlook that. It's all good.

My recommendation would be that they try and listen to the employees once in a while in order to implement some changes.
Millennium 1 Solutions is a friendly environment, there is always a monthly activity for employees, weekly meeting, monthly work feedback, and no cellphone at work station.
Millennium 1 Solutions created a shell company to take away benefits from their employees taking one person off of chemotherapy. They paid minimum wage, for a job that was high stress. Mostly the reason for high stress was the fact a policy existed where you cannot give 3 warnings to a customer if they are swearing at you. This caused a significant amount of unnecessary stress for the employees. The team leads I worked with were basically clueless when it came to handling issues and would claim work people under them did as their own. The turnover rate was VERY high, which was a direct consequence of how the employees were treated over all. This costed the company a lot of money when they could of just invested in their people. However, Don Moffatt (CEO at the time) was so far removed from operations and focusing on selling the business and taking everything he could get out of everyone. The boiling point like mentioned earlier was creating a shady shell company for medical insurance for their own employees with worse health plans just to save money for himself and the others on the top. Don, is apparently not the CEO but however, sits on the board still. What he did to the people who worked at Millennium 1 Solutions and their families who worked in rural areas is inexcusable. He should be removed from the board as well. If I could of given this review negative stars I would. Simply the worst place I've worked my entire life.