Milieu Family Services
Happiness score is 57 out of 100
View all Milieu Family Services reviews

Milieu Family Services

Milieu Family Services Employee Review

It’s great place to work

I love every single day of my shift at Milieu ! Everything is so managed and my manager is always very happy to help me at every step towards my work goals

Pros

Free meals

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Milieu Family Services

2 June 2022
We are so pleased to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. So happy to have you on our team! Feel free to reach out to us at hr@milieu.ca for any support you need.

Same role

Great work culture for improving interpersonal communication.

Overall satisfied as an employee. My direct manager is great and is always helping to make our jobs easier. Pretty easy-going environment, casual dress, and get to do fun activities with clients all the time. Challenging at times, but overall a fun job. There isn't a lot of shift flexibility due to nature of work, and some shift lines aren't that great. Upper management has been pretty flexible in allowing employees to "cherry pick" their own line if another line becomes vacant but resitent to give employees a typical mon-fri shift.
Same role

Stressful, difficult work

Challenging youth, unsupportive management and poor work environment. Would not recommend to anyone who has a better choice. That being said, relatively high paid for this type of work and the union will protect you
Same location

Rewarding Job and Passionate Employees

This is my first job in a residential program and my team has been very supportive in directing me and answering all my questions. Management let me know that their "Stepping up" program was revamped to "Stepping up and Kudos" which I thought was a great way to appreciate employees for the hard work that they do. My manager is always at the program or is one phone call away. Everyone is very passionate about the work they do.

Official response from Milieu Family Services

14 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Our Stepping Up and Kudos program was created as a way of showing appreciation and saying "thank you" to all of our hard working frontline workers. The work you do can be very challenging but is also very rewarding. Thank you again for the support that you provide to the individuals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milieu Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Milieu Family Services with

• Milieu Family Services
  • It’s great place to work