Milieu Family Services
Happiness score is 56 out of 100
View all Milieu Family Services reviews

Milieu Family Services

Milieu Family Services Employee Review

Healthy and fun work environment

Started recently in this company, but on my first week in the job, I already feel welcomed and accepted. The office is really clean and organized. My coworkers are very friendly and helpful with all my questions. My HR director, managers, and other HR admins are really sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. We also have a work and life balance in the office. Moreover, I love the occasional potlucks and snacks to share around with everyone! Just a great place to work at!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

19 May 2022
Thank you taking the time to complete a review. Glad you are enjoying our HR team! Welcome aboard!

Same role

Fast paced but without stress

A typical day at work is always busy, I'm never bored and it is stress free. Everyone I work with is friendly and professional, we all get along great and work together well.

4 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate all your hard work in our busy human resources department.

Poor Leadership

No support or room for advancement, management does not care about employee skill set or education but promotes based on favouritism. Management expects results without providing leadership, proper resources or support.

1 June 2020
We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for providing opportunities to all our staff, given that most of our senior management started off as front line workers, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our human resources department at hr@milieu.ca

Great company!

Milieu is a unionized company that provides fair wages for their employees and fair opportunities. Theres room to grow in the company and apply a lot of the skills and knowledge you learn from the trainings they provide. I love giving back to the community and Milieu is a great place to create connections and support the individuals.

1 June 2020
Thank you for your positive comment! We take pride in being a unionized company with the BCGEU.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milieu Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Milieu Family Services with

• Milieu Family Services
  • Healthy and fun work environment