Milieu Family Services
Happiness score is 56 out of 100
View all Milieu Family Services reviews

Milieu Family Services

Milieu Family Services Employee Review

Fun work place motivating individuals..

I love working in this agency because they give us proper training, proper staff training, working with individual that I support seeing them successful with their goals such as self determination, material well-being, and being able to advocate for themselves, keeps me grounded and motivated.

Pros

Complete Health and safety trainings and materials

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Milieu Family Services

21 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review and so great to have you on our team! We are so pleased to hear that you feel that you have had the proper training. It is truly is a privilege to support people in achieving their goals! Feel free to reach out to us at hr@milieu.ca

Same role

Great work culture for improving interpersonal communication.

Overall satisfied as an employee. My direct manager is great and is always helping to make our jobs easier. Pretty easy-going environment, casual dress, and get to do fun activities with clients all the time. Challenging at times, but overall a fun job. There isn't a lot of shift flexibility due to nature of work, and some shift lines aren't that great. Upper management has been pretty flexible in allowing employees to "cherry pick" their own line if another line becomes vacant but resitent to give employees a typical mon-fri shift.
Same role

Stressful, difficult work

Challenging youth, unsupportive management and poor work environment. Would not recommend to anyone who has a better choice. That being said, relatively high paid for this type of work and the union will protect you
Same location

Supportive and Rewarding Environment

As an outreach worker I got to work with specific individuals and get the opportunity to support them to be who they want to be. The team is great at taking feedback, and recognize that you are the one working on the front lines and know the individual the best. You get to contribute to the goals and successes of the individual, that's what makes this job so rewarding!

Pros

Rewarding work

Official response from Milieu Family Services

4 December 2020
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled to have you as part of our Milieu team. Collaboration enables you to work efficiently and effectively as a team. All of our employees are valued members of Milieu!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milieu Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Milieu Family Services with

• Milieu Family Services
  • Fun work place motivating individuals..