Milestones Bar and Grill

Milestones Bar and Grill Employee Reviews for Manager

Working for this company has moulded my skill set with customer service and due to the stressful nature of the job, probably made me a master. I feel as though I could conquer anything now, however the demanding hour and availability are not worth the low pay and no benefits. The staff are great but upper management unfair and dictating.
Pros
Managing- one free meal per shift. Waitressing- half off one meal.
Cons
Long strenuous hours low pay no benefits.
I love working at Milestones. They offer great training, competitive wages, and a fun atmosphere. Managers are fun but still get the job done and hold people accountable. Food is great, so I can really get behind the brand.
Pros
flexible scheduling.
Cons
on my feet a lot
Great standards, fantastic people & dedicated customer-first culture. Although part of a larger congolmerate, the company remains a solid identify and great committment to great service.
A very fun and enjoyable place to work. Management and staff are great! Potential to make great money and meet great people!
Pros
food discounts
Cons
holidays and weekends
- lots of room to grow - fun people - must work weekends, evenings and holidays. - lots of food and liquor knowledge to learn - steps of service for more advanced servers - great for a part time job or while going to school
Pros
discounted food
Cons
weekends and holidays
Staff is great. Most are eager to learn more. Many step up and help out. Coaching is usually well received, and they are great at giving feedback to management.
Pros
Free food
Cons
negativity
Love the company, but the work life balance is not great. I learned many new skills with how to work with people and associates in stressful situations.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
The culture and working atmosphere at Milestones is amazing. Above all, it is not all about work but other curricular activities as sports and corporate staff events including the famous Bellini Bowl and Beverage Competition. Time passes by very quickly as you are always involved in some activity. Great team work and a positive management makes your life easy.
Pros
50% staff food while working, great daily competitions with prizes
Cons
Traveling
The hospitality industry was conducive to raising a family and to meet my financial needs. It was a fun place to work with a positive and caring management team which provides a positive and caring team. The hardest part of the job was the 12 - 15 hour days (twice a week) and the most enjoyable part of the job was the clients....