Milestones Bar and Grill

Milestones Bar and Grill Employee Reviews

Canada139 reviews
Fun and fast-paced
Great environment. Everyone on the team was so fun to work with. Hit or miss in terms of business. Some days are fast, other days it's slow. Great to build connections, practice interpersonal skills, and gain customer service skills.
fun workplace
The most enjoyable part of my job is cooking food for the customers and making food preparation. The people at my workplace are also very friendly and kind.
Fast-paced, but relaxed environment
It is very easy going, it's like a second family. It is very fast-paced, but very relaxing and fun as well. I enjoyed working there, everyone was friendly and kind to one another
Great environment to work in
This is a great place to work. Not much more needs to be said. I’ve been in the industry for a long time and really enjoyed my time here. The management does a very good job and are actually compassionate towards their employees. Would strongly recommend this place to anyone seeking work in the food and beverage industry.
Great place to work good training good people to work with very organized .worked at milestone for 12 years met my wife there miss it some times love yo eat their
Very stressful workplace, and environment
i was only a dishwasher but I do not recommend. I cried before work every single day. the management was very rude, and i did not enjoy a second of it.
Not the best place
I had a couple of bad experience with the management of this company! But overall the first year I worked there was great it was just my last year when they brought in a new manger that things changed around!
Great place
Staff are great very welcoming to new staff.. The kitchen is run like a well oiled machine.. I've worked at many restaurants and Milestones is fast paced like any other but the comrodury is fantastic....
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Milestones Bar and Grill?
Management is moving downhill, but the staff is great.
There's a lot of great employees at Milestones, but management does not promote growth. I would recommend using it for experience purposes or supplementing your income; just not as your primary source.
Ok
Just average working experience. Was ok for work life experience. didn’t enjoy the wage. However it was overall An ok experience. And an all night long night and I would like to help
Fine part time job, not life long career.
Not the kind of place you want to build a career. Management don't care about you or your professional goals and have a habit of playing favorites. Negative work culture.
Productive, Fun working, cooking technique
I had the chance to learn how to prepare gourmet food. Fine dining food preparation and cooking technique, food presentation to every menu orders from customers.
non productive
the hardest part working here is the culture, management and the way the work goes everyday not good in supporting day to day basic in life during the days working here is very stressful
Really Good
Staff is really good and co-operative. Management is awesome. Food quality is at its best. overall it is a really wonderful exposure to the food industry.
friendly work environment
I normal day was coming in after work and cleaning dishes till close. I learned how to work with others in stressful environments. the staff was friendly and very helpful. the hardest part was closing on school nights. the most enjoyable was the free meals
Pros
free dinner
I loved working here !!
The best times in my work life I must say. This place is great to work at busy , beautiful plates , amazing food. I would 100% go back and work for this company hands down.
Pros
They have a staff meal menu
Fun and Supportive Workplace
Milestones is a great place to work with excellent training and staff. The management is phenomenal and helps you grow as an employee. There is lots of room for growth working with Milestones
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Not enough shifts
Beautiful location
A different style of service. Extremely team orientated, a big focus on full hands in full hands out. The computer system was a little overwhelming to learn and was a bit of a struggle. Friendly staff. Alot of tourists.
Pros
location
Cons
tourists tipping poorly
knowledgable but horrible management
horrible customer service
management switches so much

interesting to people to work with

the hours are pretty rough after awhile

you learn about making food and what goes in it
Boring
Felt like I was back at high school with catty women and men except that they are all over 35
Lots of slow dead periods at work

Management was always changing due to poor management
Great workplace with a friendly environment and good management.
A typical day would involve the prepping and cooking the food. While there I learned a variety of methods and techniques towards my food safe. Management was very involved with day to day things and involved with there employees. Everyone got along very well, very few people would not get along. Personally I did not find anything hard about the job, I was able to move around and do everything comfortably. The most enjoyable part would have to be the friends I had made while apart of the team.
Pros
3$ staff meals
Cons
Split shifts
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestones Bar and Grill. Our community is ready to answer.