Milestones Bar and Grill

Milestones Bar and Grill Employee Reviews

I liked working at Milestones, it was a nice, easy, fun, interesting job. Never did I run into any problems working there. The vibes there were always cool and chill. Other workers were nice yet cliquey, so being involved in a social life at work didn't really happen for me. I worked did my job and left, while others would go out after. The hours and money weren't the best though so I left due to that.
Pros
some free food, good music to work in, nice customers, good working staff
Cons
no hours, little tip, little money, cliquey staff, late night work, weekend shifts, holiday work
Day to day its a great place to work. Sometimes has stressful days as all places do. 95% of the people are great to work with. job pays well and the tips were always good.
Pros
Great atmosphere and good pay
Cons
Non motivated Management with poor work ethic
It is a great place to learn teamwork, they have the full fifo policies, training for devo (Staff Developer) great yearly staff parties, and staff insentives.
Pros
Teamwork
Team and management were inviting, accommodating, trained their staff well. Enjoyed working in the environment and there were many opportunities to move up and within the company.
managers have their favorites and only those get to advance. the others are taken advantage of and treated unfairly. no one is held to the same standards so service never went well.
Working at milestones was a good learning experience, but the salary and hours were not convenient. The managers are very friendly as well as al workers.
Great environment. Everyone on the team was so fun to work with. Hit or miss in terms of business. Some days are fast, other days it's slow. Great to build connections, practice interpersonal skills, and gain customer service skills.
The most enjoyable part of my job is cooking food for the customers and making food preparation. The people at my workplace are also very friendly and kind.
It is very easy going, it's like a second family. It is very fast-paced, but very relaxing and fun as well. I enjoyed working there, everyone was friendly and kind to one another
This is a great place to work. Not much more needs to be said. I’ve been in the industry for a long time and really enjoyed my time here. The management does a very good job and are actually compassionate towards their employees. Would strongly recommend this place to anyone seeking work in the food and beverage industry.
Great place to work good training good people to work with very organized .worked at milestone for 12 years met my wife there miss it some times love yo eat their
i was only a dishwasher but I do not recommend. I cried before work every single day. the management was very rude, and i did not enjoy a second of it.
I had a couple of bad experience with the management of this company! But overall the first year I worked there was great it was just my last year when they brought in a new manger that things changed around!
Staff are great very welcoming to new staff.. The kitchen is run like a well oiled machine.. I've worked at many restaurants and Milestones is fast paced like any other but the comrodury is fantastic....
There's a lot of great employees at Milestones, but management does not promote growth. I would recommend using it for experience purposes or supplementing your income; just not as your primary source.
Just average working experience. Was ok for work life experience. didn’t enjoy the wage. However it was overall An ok experience. And an all night long night and I would like to help
Not the kind of place you want to build a career. Management don't care about you or your professional goals and have a habit of playing favorites. Negative work culture.
I had the chance to learn how to prepare gourmet food. Fine dining food preparation and cooking technique, food presentation to every menu orders from customers.
the hardest part working here is the culture, management and the way the work goes everyday not good in supporting day to day basic in life during the days working here is very stressful
Staff is really good and co-operative. Management is awesome. Food quality is at its best. overall it is a really wonderful exposure to the food industry.
I normal day was coming in after work and cleaning dishes till close. I learned how to work with others in stressful environments. the staff was friendly and very helpful. the hardest part was closing on school nights. the most enjoyable was the free meals
Pros
free dinner