Mikisew Group of Companies

Mikisew Group of Companies Culture reviews

Clear

enjoyed working for Mikisew Group of Companies

wished there were more to do worked independantly no supervision communicated with co-workers but they are mostly located in Edmonton the hardest part of the job was not being kept busy the most enjoyable part was helping when I can

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

wished I was more busy

Great Place to Work

It was a pleasure working for this company. The work load is a good steady pace, always something to do and never bored. Upper Management ensured their team members were supported with the right tools and resources for the job.

fun workplace

fun, hardworking job, once you walk in there are happy hard working people there. learned lots when i worked there. the management is very helpful and good people.the hardest part is leaving. the most enjoyable is getting there to start my shift

Room for improvement, but overall a good company to work for

If you are willing to work, you are praised and noticed. Hiring is all equal opportunity, if you are willing to take training on pre-hire courses required, they will give you a chance to prove yourself. There are employees ( as there are everywhere) who don't put forth much effort. I enjoyed my time there and was given an opportunity.... when I needed them, they were there for me and supported my further training. I can't thank them enough for this. There is a real concern for safety and I would work for them again.

Pros

They are wanting to make things better, safety culture etc.

Cons

once hired, training is hard to schedule, hard to get practical hands on time for pre-employment tickets

Progress quickly if you are a member

Great place to work good people there is a lack in skill set in some of the management. It is a band based company so if you are not a part of the band, or culture it can be hard to work with. There is a lot of unfair actions that happen and the life/work balance is unstable.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Management, Fairness

Interesting

You dont know what to expect on a daily basis,with a fun dynamic atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mikisew Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8