MIER RECRUITMENT

MIER RECRUITMENT Employee Reviews

Canada1 review
Showing the only review
Great Working Environment
Having come from a completely different background, structure and industry, I was provided with necessary support, training and tools to get the "job done". Everyone was welcoming and quick to assist, provide advice and make suggestions when needed. Typically in Sales or Recruitment - you won't find colleagues that are quick to assist you progress in your role.

In terms of Business Development - it was refreshing to be able to focus in on sectors, potential clients that appealed to me. In past roles I was advised on who to contact but at Mier, I was given the opportunity to make that choice for myself and the opportunity to grow my own book of business.

As with any company there's always room for improvement and growth. Approaching my 3rd year I can confidently say that the management team is always looking for areas that can be improved upon - for employees, candidates we work with and the client's we're partnered with.

Overall it's a great organization with a lot of hard working individuals.
Pros
Employee Appreciation - Team Building Events, Outings, Half Day Perks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MIER RECRUITMENT. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1 review