MIDWAY INDUSTRIES

MIDWAY INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Loved the teamwork environment as well as individual, great office space, fantastic management that was always positively reinforcing and assisting, loved my clients and maintaining client relationships, multi-tasking, lots of responsibilities and always keeping busy.
Pros
Great team and management, positive reinforcement
Poor management and the owner is abusive towards his employees.The company is very unorganized and would not be surpised if it goes out of business soon. However the work environment was ok due to amazing collegues.
Overall the employees are old which create a not stimulating environment for young and talented employees. The gap is very high, the motivation is different. Midway has a lot of turnover, which is not positive for the company. The management is responsible of this high turnover. They don't know how to retain their most talented employees. Unfortunately most of them are at the end of their professional carrier so they will stay quiet and accept the situation (the high turnover, the bad decisions of the management, the incompetence of some managers...). A lot of meeting are organized but they never lead to a proper and firm decision/action. It's time wasting and not productive for the employees and the company. The real issue comes from the management team because the ressources are there (or were there) but left or were fired because they knew about the poor management.
Pros
Flexible hours, large working space with lot of light (in my case), kitchen, bus station close
Cons
Poor management, lack of action, lack of decision, incompetence, employees scared, employees unhappy overall
Coordinate shipping and receiving area.
Find space for incoming and outgoing goods,Take care of orders

to be shipped in the future. Following shipping guide be sure to send

all orders on time, previously preparing documents like packing slip,

bill of landing and if case custom invoices.

Also, I get deliveries appointment and find best transport for each shipment.

I learned a lot, specially preparing US orders, like booking routing on web site, filling-up form etc.

The hardest part is find place for all goods we working with.

Warehouse is small and sometimes we have to move the same pallet few times.

I like this job. I'm always in movement. Sometimes there is no time for pause, specially when season comes. I like to call for appointment, pick-ups ....customers...it's something magic....
Pros
good shipping experience
Cons
small place, salary low
• Develop strategic marketing action plans based on consumer demand cycles and company targets.
• Manage the creation of display ad banners and ad copy through coordination with in-house graphic designers.

• Monitor advertising performance in display ad networks e.g. Google Display Network, Facebook Exchange.

• Implemented and produced time management stratagies to attain a steady workflow to work under time constrains.
Pros
normal hours
Cons
deadlines
Midway Industries is a good compan for someone who enjoyes routine and structure.