MIDTOWN HONDA

MIDTOWN HONDA Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
overall great experience with some good people. hard work at times but with great benefits. management in the new car sales department could use some work though. aside from that great place to work.
Very busy dealership with always something to do. From greeting customers to organizing there shuttle runs to valet the vehicles as they come in. Midtown Honda is a very enjoyable place to work.
A lot of great people are working there, but......
Too many bosses, too much politics, too much of expectations

Too much favoritism.

They don't care about you.

They care about the Dollars only!
Good employer, very progressive group and always looking to improve. Sometimes little too much and too involved but overall I would say it's a great place to work.
A very busy store at times almost chaotic but supported by the best management team I have ever seen. Very much down to earth and humble group of people.
People here most of the time work as a team.

One of the inconvenience is a parking space for the employees.
Pros
Great team atmosphere
Cons
Employees parking
Started working as a valet. Probably the most unorganized place ever. Wearing 4 hats for minimum wage. Very toxic atmosphere and gruesome moral. Any other minimum wage job would be less stressful. Managers promise you the world and tell you to wait.
Pros
No expectations or accountability.
Cons
Unorganized all over.
Follow up with unresponsive customers and contacted new email inquires.
Answered all sales calls and responded accordingly.

Recorded all sales and appointments shown that were made by myself.

Sent spread sheet to manager for review and advice on producing more traffic for dealership.

Attended meetings for new inventory updates. Took videos for requesting customers.

Upkept monthly quotas as desired by General Manager.

Fast paced work environment made a quick work day but working with qualified professionals assited in all aspects of position.
Pros
Incentives for mulitple shown appointments and sales
Cons
high traffic expectations.
Under the past ownership it was a pleasure to work with the team and support the organizations top level goals while improving overall culture with peers.
If the past owner was to become an active member of a new or existing franchise I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to commit to mentoring under his leadership.
Pros
Professional Development and Leadership
Cons
Travel to location
Very regimental, put out great effort with results!!! Sold on the floor, made decent money, benefits and commissions were very good, no complaints. Overall not a place I would recommend as a long term dealership as far as the sales department goes. There are new owners since i have been gone, maybe they will appreciate top producers and treat staff with some respect???
Pros
Benifits/Comissions
Cons
High Pressure, not needed if you hire properly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MIDTOWN HONDA?
Management was poor
Team was non existent

Late payments to employees

High stress atmosphere

Not a fun environment

Lots of greedy people

Poor bonus structure
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Unfriendly environment
pay day is on the 15th and the 30 but i have never gotten paid on said day sometimes its a about 3-5 DAYS before i receive payment, there is no communication between staff and employee and any information that is floating around about changes are not fully explained
Pros
down time when not busy
Cons
not gettng paid on time, management
I started as the receptionist, moved to the service cashier/customer service and finally moved up to accounts payable and leasing administrator. Management and co-workers were great. The hardest part of my job was leaving. I had children and the schedule did not work for me at that time. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that I was able to learn many different aspects of the auto industry that I can carry over to any profession.
benefits
Cons
sitting in an office alone at times