Midland Transport

Midland Transport Employee Reviews in Cambridge, ON

co workers were great for the most part, was sometimes difficult to understand some decisions made by management. overall though a pretty good place to start an apprenticeship but you will top out with how much you can learn.
Awesome place to work if you can get in through midland and not a temp angency......The pay is almost $10 differnce.....But the people are great
Midland was a good company my co-workers were really nice.The money was good .I did enjoy the customers that I delivered to and picked up from I do miss them.My job was LTL freight all over southern Ont.There was some freight like the boxes of paper that were just to heavy for me to lift off back of truck .I've heard from the boys they have more tailgates now which is a good thing.Nice to know they've addressed this problem.all in all it's a good company.
Pros
I worked steady days they try to work with you
Cons
they don't clear your driver record after 3 years like the ministry does.
When my husband passed away in 2010, I decided I needed a full time position. Midland was very supportive during this time, however there was not a full time position available.