Midland Transport
Midland Transport Employee Review

Global

28 June 2016
Très belle entreprise sur tout les points. Aucun commentaires négatifs excepté que la qualité des nouveaux employés , souvent en provenance des agences, est très faible.
5.0Job security/advancement
3 January 2020
Associé en transport (Former Employee) - Dorval, QC
You’re at the Merci of management. No mattar how good you do your job and how much time you put in for them, stiil there no certainty you will advance if the upper management wants to keep you down
11 July 2016
Répartiteur de ville (LTL) (Current Employee) - Dorval, QC
Typical day at the office is reccuring deliveries and pickup in Montreal and the Surrounding areas. Most days work can be easy come easy go. other days, it can be a big challenge to accomodate customers needs.
15 June 2015
Freight Lifter (Former Employee) - Dorval, QC
I would sort freight by postal codes. The co-workers for the most part were easy-going and friendly. The hardest part of my job was pushing freight that weighed well over 50lbs with a skid into a trailer. Most enjoyable part was being able to listen to the radio and converse with my fellow employees while working. I was always glad to go to work there. I got raises and added responsibility. I learned next time I find a job at a company like this I should stay there.