Midland Honda

Midland Honda Employee Reviews in Midland, ON

Great workplace, and a really good team to work for. Management is always open door and very supportive. A great environment to learn and grow, and a great example of an employer who genuinely cares for their staff.
Went for the interview and waited for almost an hour for the co-owner that I was supposed to meet with only to be handed off to someone else. Tested my patience for sure. And stories I've heard is this isn't the first time. On the job notice was told more money than the job offer had. Some of the best and friendliest people I've worked with and was eager for growth within the company. However a couple of the management were very dull people and hard to please. Once I was left to my own devices everything was fine, but co-owner would bring customers into unsafe areas with various safety hazards and chemicals in the air. Overall, not a fan...
Pros
Some friendly coworkers
Cons
Bad Management, Poor Pay
Started in Sales, was stuck in a corner of the dealership on a computer that didn’t work well, for two weeks doing nothing but courses......omg rip my eyes out......then at the end of the day when you were so ready to go home the manager wanted to talk for ever.....brutal.....he lived around the corner I had an hour to drive home and it was a major storm out. No respect what so ever. The turn around in the staff is unbelievable. If you are thinking of working here DON’T run fast!!!! Lots of great dealerships to work at this is not a good one!!!!! They also changed the pay plan two weeks after I started and it was less money
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no respect from management, staff turn over like a revolving door!!!
I recently started my career at Midland Honda after coming from a dealer in barrie. my transition has been easy and fluent, the staff all welcomed me right away which made it very stress free!!
Pros
Friendly and Clean
Cons
None I can think of
A fast paced environment where customer requirements are the first priority. Each day held learning opportunities and challenges. Challenges were always overcome by using any and all resources at hand.
Everything was good, wages were poor good co-worker relations long hours with little pay most enjoyed part was undercoating
Pros
good co-worker relation
Cons
Poor management with employees
I started and advanced to parts with minimal pay raise. They had a large turn over of employers.