Midland Honda

Midland Honda Employee Reviews

Great workplace, and a really good team to work for. Management is always open door and very supportive. A great environment to learn and grow, and a great example of an employer who genuinely cares for their staff.
Went for the interview and waited for almost an hour for the co-owner that I was supposed to meet with only to be handed off to someone else. Tested my patience for sure. And stories I've heard is this isn't the first time. On the job notice was told more money than the job offer had. Some of the best and friendliest people I've worked with and was eager for growth within the company. However a couple of the management were very dull people and hard to please. Once I was left to my own devices everything was fine, but co-owner would bring customers into unsafe areas with various safety hazards and chemicals in the air. Overall, not a fan...
Pros
Some friendly coworkers
Cons
Bad Management, Poor Pay
Started in Sales, was stuck in a corner of the dealership on a computer that didn’t work well, for two weeks doing nothing but courses......omg rip my eyes out......then at the end of the day when you were so ready to go home the manager wanted to talk for ever.....brutal.....he lived around the corner I had an hour to drive home and it was a major storm out. No respect what so ever. The turn around in the staff is unbelievable. If you are thinking of working here DON’T run fast!!!! Lots of great dealerships to work at this is not a good one!!!!! They also changed the pay plan two weeks after I started and it was less money
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no respect from management, staff turn over like a revolving door!!!
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Great place to work! Fast paced and fun, meet new people every day. Great team environment, super supportive management at all levels, and a quality product you can feel proud of being a part of.
It’s a great place to work and has great dealership moral, I would recommend a friend to work here anytime. I feel comfortable at work and feel excepted and supported
The most incredible aspect of the environment here initially is the way the General Manager runs the dealership here. He is knowledgeable, empathetic and is always doing his best to service clients whether on the phone or in person. An incredible multi tasker. Then there is a staff that works together despite intense challenges throughout the day. It has been an interesting and educational experience so far.
A very positive work environment with next level leadership from the top down. You know from day one that you're part of a winning team. Nothing but good things to say
Midland Honda is a great place to work! The team is very friendly and very welcoming . If you are looking for a place to work, Midland Honda is the perfect place.
Great place to work. Feels like working with family. I left like part of the Honda family right from the very first day. A very respectful fun place to work
The team and sense of community, nay, family is second to none! I've worked at large dealers in the GTA before and I can honestly say Midland Honda provides the excellence and quality of service as any large dealer! Small town feel - World class service work. Look no further!
Great work environment here at Midland Honda. If you are looking for a fast paced and healthy work environment, look no further. One of my favourite parts is the awesome people who I work with!
I feel happy coming to work every day as the team of people I work with "Management and fellow staff" treat me with respect and I feel they have my back. The dealership is growing and we are moving into a new building this fall which will make the working environment unbelievable! I would also highly recommend our dealership as a great place to work for new people looking at a positive change in their careers.....but we only want great people!
I recently started my career at Midland Honda after coming from a dealer in barrie. my transition has been easy and fluent, the staff all welcomed me right away which made it very stress free!!
Pros
Friendly and Clean
Cons
None I can think of
Great place to work with amazing people and strong initiatives. If your looking for a atrong sense of purpose and belonging this is a workplace that can give you some solid fulfillment in your career!
I have been working in the customer service industry all of my work life and Midland Honda is the BEST place to work. The owners take great pride in their customer service and want everyone to succeed, they will offer any support you need and are always there to encourage you
Great place to work! Super good team environment, sense of belonging. Truly a big, happy family! It is a highly recommended place you should be applying for. This place only hires winners so bring your A game!
I love working here at Midland Honda. They really challenge me everyday to meet my goals and give me positive encouragement to keep going. We are a strong team and family environment. If you are looking for a positive and friendly work environment, look no further.
There's really no other place like it! I enjoy the high energy environment! If you want a place where you control how much you make, this is the place to be!
A fast paced environment where customer requirements are the first priority. Each day held learning opportunities and challenges. Challenges were always overcome by using any and all resources at hand.
Everything was good, wages were poor good co-worker relations long hours with little pay most enjoyed part was undercoating
Pros
good co-worker relation
Cons
Poor management with employees
I started and advanced to parts with minimal pay raise. They had a large turn over of employers.
  1. Employee reviews