MIDAS Employee Reviews in Barrie, ON

Amazing place to work
Co-op Student (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON25 March 2019
I am here as a co-op student and I couldn’t be happier with it. All the guys are amazing to work with and take the time to teach me the trade. Being the only girl in the shop they make me feel very comfortable and include me in all the work.
Pros
Amazing people
A Great company
Apprentice and 310S Licensed Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 November 2017
Midas is a great company to work for. I started my apprenticeship there and had the ability to learn a lot right from the start. Top notch group of people in my books.
it was a job
First year Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON31 August 2017
it was a typical shop, nothing special. I did learn a lot but unfortunately the apprenticeship in automotive just was not for me. but not a bad place to work
Pros
growth opportunity
Cons
weekend work
Amazing
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON27 August 2016
All the staff and management treat you like family and do everything they can to make you feel happy at work.
They are always happy to accomodate and give time off for your personal life and are happy to help students with their education.
Good reliable company
Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 February 2016
Exciting days ,always fast pace with oil changes when work is slow always find something to do for work. Management is good team always understanding of what you need. Most enjoyable about the job is the workers and management team always have a smile on there face and wanting to work all the time.
Pros
same hours every week
Cons
low pay