Mid Island Cabinets

Mid Island Cabinets Employee Reviews for Builder

Builder2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

1.9Pay & benefits

Not a place you’ll want to stay long!

I didnt like working here at all and others will say the same. Although I have years of expereince, am hardworking, and am easy to get along with and always keen to learn more, I wasnt treated well and I, along with other co-workers, did not like being constantly watched wherever we went via cameras, being timed, being yelled at and dealing with an owner and manager with no positive communication skills who had everyone always walking on eggshells and feeling threatened. Very high stress and disorganized place and universal low morale. Lots of big promises but no delivery. Ridiculous benefit package. I was hoping this would be a positive place with great teamwork, but no. I easily found work elsewhere in the same field in the same Oceanside area for way more money and benefits, great relationshps with the higher-ups and much better treatment over all. Keep in mind that this business sites “free parking” as one of its perks. In truth, parking is free everywhere in Oceanside and their worksite sits on a massive piece of property in the country, so not exactly a perk.

Pros

A big zero

Cons

Everything! Management, pay, working conditions, low pay, etc.

Official response from Mid Island Cabinets

19 April 2021
We are sorry that your experience here was unpleasant.We value your feedback

Managment needs improvement

Owners doesn't care about his employees and makes that clear. The manegment and owner need to care more about the employees and make it clear to us that they care.

Pros

Nothing.

Insights into Mid Island Cabinets

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mid Island Cabinets?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mid Island Cabinets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement