Microsoft Employee Review

Exciting Work, Always Leading the Pack
Senior Analyst/Excel/ SQL Reporting (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA19 June 2013
I enjoyed working with Microsoft. Everyone is dedicated and fully vested in the projects I worked on. I always had a sense that I was part of the pack, leading the way.

As a consultant with them I enjoyed the flexible work schedule, working from home or on the road if needed. Offices are not terribly elaborate but everyone has a door they can close. Getting the right equipment to use while developing was never difficult, as a company they upgrade to new technology every two years or so.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Demanding, results oriented environment, highly competitive.

Other Microsoft Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Channel Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 April 2018
It is a great place to work. The environment is great and is focused on people development. A lot of focus is on Cloud and Microsoft is a leader in cloud based solutions.
Friendly environment and team
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 March 2018
The staff was very friendly and team oriented. Everyone liked to see others succeed. Work days were generally fast paced, but still fun and full of energy. The team had all sorts of different skills that they passed on to each other.

There were frequent issues with miscommunication, which lead to wrongful accusations and stress. Groups of friends in the workplace often felt favored over the rest of the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2