Microsoft Employee Review

A great company to work with
Software Engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  5116 June 2013
I have been working with Microsoft for 8 years ( 3 years as vendor, 5 years as full time). it's a great company in terms of Company culture, leadership in the industry, innovation, engineering excellence.
Pros
Culture.
Cons
work life balance.

Other Microsoft Employee Reviews

Excellent team and a great support network
Product Advisor (Former Employee) –  North York, ON16 May 2018
Perhaps the best part about working at Microsoft retail was the team. Management team was adept at selecting only the most gregarious and exceptional individuals to join the team. As such, it incubated a harmonious, synergistic work environment. My co-workers soon became my personal friends, whom I still interact with to this day.

The work environment was, at least for me, always exciting. Microsoft resides at the frontier of bleeding edge technology. As an official Microsoft employee, I was the first to be briefed on its upcoming technology and products. The floor was always stocked with the latest devices, and we were given absolute freedom to learn about them at any any time.

This brings me to my final point: freedom. The store allowed me to liberally apply my knowledge I garnered over the years of reporting in the tech industry. Being able to express myself honestly let me provide better service to my clients.
Pros
Amazing team, excellent management, stellar work environment, free beverages, flexible hours, exceptional benefits for a retail location, freedom, low stress
Cons
Low annual raise despite excellent performance
great work exoerience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Sindh23 April 2018
love to work there ,it was very friendly and very comfortable environment and staff, i have great experience and learned a lot. management great, there is not very hardest part because i enjoy while working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2