Microserve Employee Review

My time in Microserve was an excellent experience through meeting new challenges and working with some great co workers. T
Team Lead, Hardware/Software Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada9 January 2013
A general day would consist of Picking up Hardware equipment, meeting staff with schedule of the days work ie computer installations/troubleshooting, site details with locations/contacts and any additional tasks.

On arriving on site i am responsible for meeting with site contact and briefing them on the job in hand and creating a work plan which can work well with the current staff. My team will then deployment new computers, adding software, connecting any peripheral devices and making sure client is happy when the job is complete. Most days we will have special requests to add Printers, extra Monitors, network config and training for the user.

I was hired ad hardware technician and was promoted to a Team Lead withing 5 months. I enjoyed working with some great all rounded working colleagues and learned alot in my experience.
Pros
company vehicle, travel expenses
Cons
40 hour weeks

Other Microserve Employee Reviews

Flexible Company
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 February 2018
Good work/life balance. Average benefits. Below average salary. Good job security. Not a lot of advancement. Average job culture. Overall, pretty flexible.
Recruiter
Sr Recruitment Consultant/Team Contract Admin (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 February 2018
Good coworkers poor management, no room for growth. don't stay longer then you need to its great place to gain experience but don't expect to be compensated fairly for you time
Pros
people
Cons
managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microserve. Our community is ready to answer.