I enjoyed working at MicroPilot and learned a lot. Like any other place, working at MicroPilot has its own pros and cons which are summarized as follows:
- MicroPilot offers a wide variety of exciting and educating engineering tasks and projects. You will get the chance to learn a lot about UAVs, software development and robotics.
- The management is supportive and provides you with a lot of opportunities for personal and technical development.
- The company culture is positive and you will have the opportunity to work with a group of very nice and knowledgeable people.
- The working hours are flexible and can be accumulated for future.
- The salaries are well below the average.
- Insurance coverage lacks dental and vision.
- The company is located out of the city which means longer commute.
Great work/life balance, opportunities for personal development, great culture, flexible hours
Lower than industry salaries, lack of dental/vision coverage, company location