MicroAge

MicroAge Employee Reviews

Canada42 reviews
Working was a great experience
Worked at big deployment project and got chance to learn many new things and also work at Sgi contact. Would like to work again if i could get a chance.
Ungrateful
Weird "clicky" environment. Stressful and contradictory management. Inside the box thinkers. Overburdened staff while still piling on workload. Thankless.
belle entreprise
très bien structuré
Beĺle équipe

Chacun à des tâches bien définies
microage
great place to work 0365 deployments over 5000 users in Toronto via the Montreal always room to learn adapt I was a team lead many Times with multi clients
La direction a deux facettes
une qui t'exploite l'autre qui tente de te motiver pour te presser comme un citron
emploi temporaire
Idéal pour perspectives d'emploi temporaire... rien de régulier
Lots of Learning
I was with Microage almost 5 years I liked my job. Unfortunately people in the company made my life dificult with demands but in the end some of it was a positive learning experience. Thank you Microage for everything.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Hours of work
Flexible & New
Working with new technology is always exciting for me, this is that i found always on Microage, Specially Virtualization and new Skype Technologies that i found in this year during my collaboration with Microage
awesome place to work
This was an awesome place to work, great environment to work in, Wonderful people to work with. Highly dedicated team to work with,very much client focused.
Very Good
It is a very good company for entry levellers. They do not train, you learn on the work. Nevertheless, they do not push hard and understand everyone is different.
A wide variety of work experiances
A typical day at work would send me to every corner of the city with each job/task being different and challenging. I very much enjoyed the learning opportunities provided.
Pros
Lunch at the pub
Cons
The boss yelled a lot
project manager consultant
Nice environment no micro mgnt. Diverse projects. Met frequently with clients and worked with sales team.

Learned PMBOK Guide to project mgnt a plus moving forward in my career.
Great place to work fun environment
Very welcoming environment, easy place to work and always a laugh here and there. management is super nice and easy to talk to. Everyone is treated equally and everyone has a say in group projects
It is a good place to work. Free breakfast and free coffee at all times. We played music and danced while working. Unfortunately, the company is no longer exist.
Belle petite entreprise
L'ambiance de travail y es excellente, je m'y suis senti très valorisé car l'employeur était à l'écoute de mes besoins externes et internes à l'entreprise.
Pros
Équilibre de vie personnel / professionel
stressfull 5 years of your
working under microscope, time managed to the minute! lots of time to study as service demand dropped to almost nothing. other employees easy to work with. good relationships with co-workers. filling out time management forms. working at clients offices.
Poor Management
Work as on-site Tech for 7 years which was great as I did not have to work in branch. Will throw employee under the bus for poor management actions. Very top down while trying to convince you that you had input.
Pros
Worked On-Site
Cons
Poor Management
positive environment
working with microage was hassle free. I had no bad experiences and learned a great deal from this position. I would recommend them to colleagues and friends
Pros
friendly management
Cons
conract
Best work environment ever
At Microage working as onsite tech is fun. Accessing and resolving issues for users at all over Canada and international with remote sessions is mind blowing experience. Management and co-workers too great to work with. Hardest and most enjoyable part of this job is to provide support to users in India. It was hardest to schedule meetings with users in India but it is enjoyable because i learn lot from it.
Pros
Flexible lunch hours
Cons
Very less over time
Amazing place
The entire business is simply amazing to work for. The staff is great, the customers are always enjoyable to work with. It has been a pleasure working for this great company.

Some days are not as enjoyable, and sometimes stressful, depending on the situations we encounter.

Regardless of the good and bad days, I will greatly miss working here.
Good place to work. Employees treated well. Social activities abundant. Salary level average. New management is breathing new life into this company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MicroAge. Our community is ready to answer.