Michaels Employee Review

productive and entertaining. getting along with customers and co-workers.
experience sales associate (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CA14 February 2014
greeting everyone as soon I come in to work. learning about customers and what they do. my managers will updates us with new information, and always getting along with my co-workers. I normally don't have a hard of the day, maybe when it come to "returns" but other then that I'm fine.
Pros
employment discount
Cons
dental insurance

Other Michaels Employee Reviews

Great Company
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS25 May 2018
The company was nice to work with, loved my co workers but the store manager was difficult to work with and was usually avoided.
The work environment was very high paced and detail oriented, the fast pace made the shifts go by much quicker and has set my own worth ethic very high.
Pros
Lovely co workers
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON23 May 2018
Micheals was a very fun place to work for anyone interested in the arts. You were given the opportunities to advise customers on their art projects and had the chance to teach classes. There were also many opportunities where employees were encouraged to take part in kids birthday parties and events which made the workplace more fun than just a cashier job.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Confusing management (too many people in charge)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michaels. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K