Michaels Employee Review

Productive, Fast Paced Workplace
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Emeryville Ca8 June 2014
A typical day working at Michaels was enjoyable. The people employees were very friendly and easy to work with. The managers were nice but when I needed passwords to login information they were hard to get a hold of and if I needed something printed out or requested other information I had a hard time doing that with that company. The hardest past of the job was the workload I think they should of hired more workers for the overnight shift. But overall it was a pretty nice place to work at.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Not enough aminities in the breakroom

Other Michaels Employee Reviews

Easy going
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 April 2018
Typical day included working at register cashing customers out, telling people which aisle a product was located in, maintaining a clean environment. Easy going, good as a first job.
wonderful
Cashier/ Shelf Stocker/ Custom Framer (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON6 April 2018
the people are wonderful to work with. its a great company, by far one of my favorite jobs, they take the time to know you and help you help them help others

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michaels. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K