Michael Page

Michael Page Employee Reviews

Pour une première expérience dans le monde du recrutement, c'est la compagnie parfaite. Belle équipe de travail, environnement très collaboratif. Je recommande malgré quelques points négatifs.
Pros
Équipe super sympa ou tout le monde s'entend à merveille, belle opportunité pour apprendre le recrutement, bureaux tout près des transports en commun
Cons
Salaires et politique de bonus trimestriel très bas comparativement au marché, compagnie peu adaptée niveau technologie, et CEO avec mentalité un peu ''arriérée''
I worked for Michael Page at their Montreal location in 2020 and was really unimpressed in their way of handling the COVID crisis. They've let many on their good employees go and only rehired a few back. Not their best environment either. A lot of negativity and if you leave the office before 5, everyone looks at you like and makes strange comments about it. Pay and bonus structure lower than market.
La pire expérience professionnelle de ma vie je ne recommande vraiment pas
Michael Page do not have their clients best interest at heart. They pressure you to sign an offer really quickly, call you 50 times a day when you are at work. They are unprofessional and do not care about anything but their own salary. They are SELFISH. Do not work with them.
Pros
Cons
Garbage company
Michael Page was my first workplace. The work environment was very energetic and dynamic. As it is a performance based company, multitasking is required.
Michael Page Management are very unprofessional. Took 2 weeks for the first response, then they missed the scheduled time. When an email was sent to re-schedule did NOT respond at all until another email request was sent. Then they were not prepared for the meeting which shows a complete lack of respect for people's time. Continually interrupted as we were discussing things. Nothing positive or any feedback was provided. Then they hung up. When feedback was provided to them regarding this no responsibility taken for their actions only a response of complete non caring or ownership of their actions.
Pros
Absolutely no Pros for this company.
Cons
Unprofessional and no respect
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Michael Page. It gave me the tools I needed to build my sales and customer service skills. I would recommend working at MP to anyone who wants to start their career in Recruitment.
They tend to show a sense of urgency until they have got hold of your resume. Once you have shared it with them, they do not give a feedback nor respond to calls/e-mails. One should use their time judiciously with them.
Pros
Advertises for lot of positions
Cons
Do not respond back
cette compagnie m'a beaucoup appris: vente et prospection développement et fidélisation de la clientèle