Michael Garron Hospital

Michael Garron Hospital Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Very good workplace overall

I have learned a lot and I am continuing to learn new things each day. Most of the staff are very nice. Work life balance as a nurse is always hard . Good benefits when full-time. Referral program and tuition reimbursement available. Lots of hours available.

Great coworkers

Great coworkers but the organization is very disorganized. They hire lots of temp employees, make you feel that there is a good chance to get rehired (through internally applying) and then you are not.

Pros

Good benefits, good staff to work with

Cons

disorganized, judgmental, empty promises

Overall a great place to work. Good working environment with upcoming renovations. Great coworkers and employee benefits. I would recommend people to work here.

Pros

Great schedule, amazing coworkers, safety first environment

Cons

Parking costs

Michael Garron Hospital

This is a good place of employment for those looking to secure long term benefits. It has room for advancement for those committed to long term growth.

Pros

Job security, pay, and benefits.

Cons

Inconsistent hours

Great people, Great place to start your career with, Provides opportunities towards people with less working experience

They were the ones who gave me an amazing opportunity to start my career in a hospital setting which is my ultimate dream. Good thing they did not discriminate me having no hospital experience at all. Workplace not too modern yet (new building and renovations will be done come spring) but staff are mostly friendly and helpful. Our department workload is good as well, not as busy as other hospitals.

Pros

Friendly Staff, New Grad Opportunities, Not Too Busy Workload, Benefits, Unionized, Location Near Subway

Cons

Not Too Modern Facilities Yet, Some Equipment Needs Upgrade, Seniority

Jobs at Michael Garron Hospital