MICHAEL GARRON HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Michael Garron Hospital
Environmental Aide (Current Employee) –  East York, ON1 May 2018
This is a good place of employment for those looking to secure long term benefits. It has room for advancement for those committed to long term growth.
Pros
Job security, pay, and benefits.
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Great people, Great place to start your career with, Provides opportunities towards people with less working experience
Medical Radiation Technologist (Current Employee) –  Diagnostic Imaging Department19 April 2018
They were the ones who gave me an amazing opportunity to start my career in a hospital setting which is my ultimate dream. Good thing they did not discriminate me having no hospital experience at all. Workplace not too modern yet (new building and renovations will be done come spring) but staff are mostly friendly and helpful. Our department workload is good as well, not as busy as other hospitals.
Pros
Friendly Staff, New Grad Opportunities, Not Too Busy Workload, Benefits, Unionized, Location Near Subway
Cons
Not Too Modern Facilities Yet, Some Equipment Needs Upgrade, Seniority
its ok
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2018
Good place to work, staff are fine, love to work to people who value me, management is okay, just wanting to work somewhere else aside from this hospital, but this hospital is good place to start a career
Great place to work.
Corporate Communications Student (Contract) (Current Employee) –  East York, ON6 September 2017
Michael Garron Hospital is a great place to work. The staff is extremely friendly and the working environment is excellent. Easy to adapt to the their policies and procedures.
Inspiring excellence
Data Quality Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2016
Through my employment with Michael Garron Hospital I have been able to advance and grow professionally. Lifelong learning and staff wellness are encourage in order to create staff satisfaction and a culture that promotes excellence in the care and safety of our patients.

Want to know more about MICHAEL GARRON HOSPITAL?

Ask a question