Michael's On Simcoe Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2016
I have to start my work with entering daily sales in the QuickBooks. For this I make a excel spreadsheet, reconcile with online deposit and finally enter in to the QuickBooks matching with credit card, Interact etc. I also do A/P, A/R, and Payroll and so on. Entering sale is the most interesting for me since it provides me a quick snapshot of the company.
Pros
NIce workplace
Cons
Limited career improvement opportunity
An energetic atmosphere with exceptional clientele
Cocktail Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2016
Everyday at Michael's is exciting with a regular based clientele and an extensive menu with the most expensive wine in the city to accompany your meal. I help with management roles and event planning. I am familiar with all of the clients needs and wants and can quickly adapt to changes or to ensure every guest has an over-the-top experience they will never forget.
Learned Many Things
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Toronto. ON20 October 2015
I had the opportunity to learn about various types of wines and their regions. The steaks are both wet and dry aged for different lengths of time to achieve different flavors and degrees of tenderness. The drinks we served were put together by our in- house mixologist with fresh ingredients handpicked by our Chef.

It was a great, fun experience to work for Michael's and I would like to further my knowledge in this industry.
Pros
We made up our own rules for duties
Cons
Long hours sometimes 14 hour days