Metroland Media Employee Review

View all Metroland Media reviews

best company i worked for
Metroland Media Auditor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 March 2013
working at metroland was the most rewarding job. my job was to basically call customers on behalf of company to ensure they received their newspaper,however there were days where the manager would switch it up i would print flayers, hire people to deliver the flyers, package the newspaper and get them read, and at times because im an accounting student i would sit and observe how the accounts did real life accounting rather book based at the university. i had great co-workers the only problem was that we were not many, so the workload varied, at times it would more or less. other than that there was nothig i found lacking at metroland media and if it were switching schools i wouldnt have left it.
Pros
free lunch, potlogs, switching up the work routine
Cons
very few people working at my station, so the workload was a bit too much

Other Metroland Media Employee Reviews

Low Pay for Newspaper Carriers
Newspaper Carrier (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON20 April 2018
I usually get my papers and go out in the winter times to deliver to 30 houses while getting paid at most 30 dollars a month which was harsh.I gained a lot of experience, but it wasn't worth it for the low pay.
Productive workplace.
Stacker/Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 April 2018
This workplace has a lot to offer. From great timing, to exciting days, my day never goes without something making me want to realize that i enjoy my work environment.