Metroland Media Employee Review

View all Metroland Media reviews

Productive & fun work place
Distribution (Current Employee) –  Smiths Falls, ON9 November 2012
Fast pace non stop working 12 hour days .My co-workers were great and fun to work with
Pros
working with good employees
Cons
to much work for little pay

Other Metroland Media Employee Reviews

Very calm and productive
Carrier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 April 2018
The management of this company was very kind and welcoming as they interacted well with other carriers. Being my first job, it allowed me to gain responsibility at a very young age. Delivering flyers in my building allowed me to be efficient in my work and allowed me to communicate well with others in my building. Although this job was tiring at times as I had to go floor to floor with heavy stacks of flyers, it provided me with a very strong work ethic and determination.

Although the pay wasn't very great, I still believe it is a great opportunity for young individuals to gain experience, exercise and responsibility.

It was a good job to gain a little pocket money!
Pros
Simple and efficient. It allowed me to gain experience and responsibility
Cons
Little pay for the amount of work that is put it. Although, I believe it is a good little job for pocket money
Low Pay for Newspaper Carriers
Newspaper Carrier (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON20 April 2018
I usually get my papers and go out in the winter times to deliver to 30 houses while getting paid at most 30 dollars a month which was harsh.I gained a lot of experience, but it wasn't worth it for the low pay.