METRO Job security & advancement reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 534 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It was a good job, I found that after I started school I did not have work/life balance. The hardest part was dealing with uncooperative or angry customers, but there is a lot of help around you.
Income, Fellow Employees
Work/Life balance, large establishment
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more METRO reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at METRO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 534 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare METRO with
Questions about METRO
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at METRO? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at METRO?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at METRO?5 people answered
- Does METRO allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What are some tips for d0ing well in the interview?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of METRO?4 people answered
- If you were to leave METRO, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Metro?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at METRO?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at METRO?4 people answered