Metro Jet Wash Corporation

Metro Jet Wash Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews

Horrible workplace wouldn't recommend other people working here.

Horrible workplace to work at. One they don't care about employees. Two they can't manage their company well. Three they don't know how to schedule people. Four they don't listen to what the employees say about feedback. Stressful days without break. Another thing they don't know how to do site checks which makes it even worse because you would go to a site and there would be nothing working no water taps or fans running because they didn't do site checks. They ain't willing to find new people to hire because they would rather let the regular people stress more. Overall horrible company wouldn't recommend someone working here, pay rate is bad for the amount of work you have to deal with compare to other workers earning more and doing less than you, VERY stressful, Office people are bad at managing and calling for help for other people. You can literally call and ask for help and they would never ask anybody to go help the other teams. You have to deal with lots of BS! not fun at all. Hope MJW will change something if not they won't get new people to work there at all.

This company is growing more and more

This job is seasonal but I hope the management try to make more year round jobs for employees. Try to make more job opportunities and I think it’s possible and important

Insights into Metro Jet Wash Corporation

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Horrible Unorganized Make up rules as convenient as possible

1 out of 10 Some employees are good people others not so much they don’t have any organization and expect you to do the impossible with the little tools you have Long hours and then days with no work

Cons

Too many to list

Official response from Metro Jet Wash Corporation

22 March 2022
This is very unfortunate you view MJW in this manner. MJW follows our policies and procedures (standardized manual) with valued input from all MJW staff and guidelines set forth by the Employment Standards Act. At MJW we strive to promote a positive atmosphere in a team setting. As an industry leader, we provide all PPE, workwear and necessary tools to complete the job safely and effectively. MJW value's all of our employees who are the heart of this company and many have been with us since we were established in 2003. We are successful because we work as a team and value one another. Internally we live and stand by the slogan "Together Everyone Achieves More".

Professional, passionate and productive

This is a company with HEART and PRIDE. They expect their employees to work with these same principles. I am new but have already been made to feel as part of the MJW family. I strongly recommend this company.

Pros

Personal freedom and accountability

Amazing company

Great company to work for, everyday is a new day, continuously learning and growing. Work Family vibes. Everybody is helping and encouraging each other. Fair pay and most importantly everyone is valued and appreciated.

Pros

Fair pay and Appreciation

Love this place

Best employers around! Honest and caring employers and a positive team to work with. Lots of opportunity for professional growth and opportunity in many sectors.

Great company to work for

Great place to work. This company is family run and they treat their employees like family. They want to watch them grow and succeed. I have never been a part of a team that when there is a major issue and the president and vice president show up they jump right into the action. They will be in the floods with their workers trying to help problem solve.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, has a great atmosphere and feels like I'm part of the family. It's a great place to work at as there is always something to do and its never boring and you always have people cheering you on and helping you.

Great company

Great place to work. Very Team orientated, everyone acts like family. Open door policies. Some work can be tough but knowing management and team members are always there to help is a comforting feeling.

Good money, good co-workers. Good hours. Nice place to work. Hours are not great- lots of over time. Compactors are never fun. Good company

Pros

I left

Cons

I stayed so long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metro Jet Wash Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement