Metro Jet Wash Corporation logo
Metro Jet Wash Corporation

Metro Jet Wash Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and Honest

I am a new employee and have enjoyed every minute of being a part of the team at MJW , Managers are very organized and welcoming new employees as long as you give an honest days work you will feel appreciated and learn all aspects of the business after speaking with majority of current employees they are all very happy with this employer and everyone loves the work/life balance here at Metro Jet Wash , I can proudly say this is not just a job but a career in the making for me ...

Pros

Salary, friendly office staff and employees

Cons

Haven’t had to come across anything worth listing as a Con

Professional, passionate and productive

This is a company with HEART and PRIDE. They expect their employees to work with these same principles. I am new but have already been made to feel as part of the MJW family. I strongly recommend this company.

Pros

Personal freedom and accountability

Amazing company

Great company to work for, everyday is a new day, continuously learning and growing. Work Family vibes. Everybody is helping and encouraging each other. Fair pay and most importantly everyone is valued and appreciated.

Pros

Fair pay and Appreciation

Love this place

Best employers around! Honest and caring employers and a positive team to work with. Lots of opportunity for professional growth and opportunity in many sectors.

Great company to work for

Great place to work. This company is family run and they treat their employees like family. They want to watch them grow and succeed. I have never been a part of a team that when there is a major issue and the president and vice president show up they jump right into the action. They will be in the floods with their workers trying to help problem solve.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, has a great atmosphere and feels like I'm part of the family. It's a great place to work at as there is always something to do and its never boring and you always have people cheering you on and helping you.

Great company

Great place to work. Very Team orientated, everyone acts like family. Open door policies. Some work can be tough but knowing management and team members are always there to help is a comforting feeling.

Good money, good co-workers. Good hours. Nice place to work. Hours are not great- lots of over time. Compactors are never fun. Good company

Pros

I left

Cons

I stayed so long

Jobs at Metro Jet Wash Corporation