Metis Nation of Ontario

Metis Nation of Ontario Employee Reviews

Canada28 reviews

lotmanagementtimeworkingworkjobgoodpeople

Unsupportive Management

Management is undertrained as another reviewer has stated. Poor communication of expectations, hostility, and favoritism. I was constantly unclear about duties as were they. They made up rules and policies on the fly.

Pros

travel, expenses, trainings

Cons

poor management performance and relations

30 November 2021
Hello, it sounds like you had a mixed experience.In 2019-2020, we implemented a new compensation framework, improved benefits and updated workplace policies and processes. Our most up-to-date Policies are on the MNO website.These policies are regularly updated and designed to support our employees.Policies and rules should never be made up on the fly. Our expanded HR team works closely with People Leaders to ensure fairness, transparency and equity across all Branches. Any hostility and favoritism is not acceptable. We’re very sorry to hear this was your experience. We are also confident the workplace culture at the MNO has changed. Any employee can contact Human Resources for confidential support and guidance.Thank you for this feedback, and best wishes in your future.

Productive and fun with fun zoom meetings.

Employment ended too soon. Contract position should automatically turn to full time employment without another interview.This was good exsperience with scheduling.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

A lot of paperwork, with no housekeepers to coordinate work for clients. Coordinator has to do housekeeping for clients.

7 July 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to share some feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not what you had hoped for.In taking this feedback, we want to thank you for your service to our program. The Aging at Home position is an invaluable role at the MNO, and we are transparent in the duties required. The job postings state it performs services such as "home supports which includes light house-keeping". I will pass along the feedback that it may have not been clear enough from a candidate's perspective.Term contracts transitioning into permanent roles may be simply extended to the individual in certain circumstances, but depending on funding and other Policy concerns, the role may become a posting to which candidates can apply to. Our complete Policies and Procedures are available on our website for review under 'Governance' -> 'Reference Documents' -> .Administrative Documents'.We're glad you were able to experience some skills development with scheduling, Zoom, and working remotely. I hope these skills serve you well in your next role.Again, thank you for this feedback, I have passed it along to the Aging at Home Manager. Take care, and all the best in your next steps.

Insights into Metis Nation of Ontario

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Program Coordinator - Could not be happier!!

I recently joined the MNO in February of 2022 and it has been the best decision I ever made. I joined the Early Learning and Child Care Team. The most supportive and accommodating team of people I have ever worked with and for. The HR department was organized and prepared for my onboarding and were able to troubleshoot quickly any issues that I had. My people leader and supervisor are amazing, I could not say enough good things about them and this incredible team I work with! The work/life balance is like nothing I have ever experienced, it is so wonderful to have this as I have young children at home and I do not feel like my work takes any time away from them. I love the job I do everyday. I feel as though I am making a difference in the lives of Metis families and I learn something new everyday! The MNO also offers a ton of paid time off throughout the year which allows even more time with my family without the financial worries of taking time off! Making the move to the MNO Early Learning and Child Care team has truly been the best decision I have ever made!!

24 May 2022
Hello, and thank you for this positive feedback.We have passed along your positive words to the appropriate teams, this helps us know what we are doing right.The work Program Coordinators do, like yourself, is such a vital part of our mandate in serving our communities. This is particularly important as the MNO continues to grows more robustly as we take on our self-governance status. Thank you for your contributions towards this goal.We appreciate you feeling your experience is so positive to warrant reviewing us. Should you have any further feedback, please contact Human Resources to share.

Many positive changes over the last few years.

This organization has evolved in a very positive way over the last few years, and has been especially supportive towards staff during the Covid-19 pandemic, making staff safety a priority. The overhaul in the compensation package a few years ago increased the pay to better suit the responsibility of the workload. The early closures before long weekends and time off to be with family for holidays and Christmas is much appreciated. I feel the work I do in the Healing and Wellness Branch is important, appreciated by both Clients and the organization, and my job satisfaction is at an all-time high. I recommend the Metis Nation of Ontario as an employer!

Pros

Many opportunities to move up the ladder as the organization expands, very responsive supervisory team, much freedom to run your program the way that best suits your clients/area (within reason)

Cons

Staff turnover makes collaboration difficult at times, and large tasks on short timelines are overwhelming.

18 February 2022
Hello, and thank you for this feedback. I see that the improvements we are making seem to be having an impact, and a positive on at that!We've put a lot of tools in place for our People Leaders to support you, and if you have any feedback on additional ways we can support, please let Human Resources know.Knowing your work is important is such a valuable feeling to have, and I'm delighted to see your team does a good job of empowering you to see that. We want all employees to feel proud of themselves at the end of the day.I can recognize turnover has been difficult. The MNO is growing, the job market is changing, and the pandemic has really changed the way we work. We have a couple initiatives in the work to support on this, and I am looking forward to working on rolling these out. Like I mentioned, if you have feedback please share it with Human Resources. You see your team first hand on a daily basis, and can help us make the impact we want.

Great organization

I have been with the MNO almost 15 years. We have recently have gone through some much needed changes with certain branches and it has benefited our staff and the clients we serve. The new management structure is extremely supportive and HR does an amazing job supporting the staff within our organization. I would absolutely recommend working here to close family and friends. The MNO has many benefits such as early closings on long weekends and 2 weeks off at Christmas so we can spend time with our families. The MNO is a very family oriented work place and is always a safe place for both employees and clients.

Pros

lots of holidays/early closing - supportive management - great HR team

9 December 2021
Thank you for this review. We are very happy to see you are having the experience we strive for at the MNO. If you have any feedback on how we can improve, please reach out to Human Resources.

Diverse community with lots of movement

The MNO is an amazing organization to work for. You don't have supervisors over your shoulders. Sometimes they don't live in your area it's all virtual. You have the freedom to create your own program. Follow your policy and procedures and you are golden. Can't say enough in one review fight to get a job you won't be disappointed.

Pros

Clients, work environment, flexibility, co-workers, 830am-430pm M/F

30 November 2021
Thank you for the kind words, we are happy your experience has been positive.As you noted, the MNO serves a very large geographical area, and we rely heavily on our virtual presence to support our employees.It’s not always a perfect solution, but it works well for a lot of people.If anything comes up, please feel free to talk to your People Leader, or reach out to Human Resources for support.

A Company Undergoing A Lot of Change

A typical day at work:-Fairly hands-off management, you're very trusted to work on your own and manage your workload.-Depends on the Branch you are in, as your experience can be wildly different.-People work really hard, and that can lead to a bit of an 'exhaustion' culture.-I disagree with a lot of the other reviewers on the toxic work culture. Yes, there are toxic people like any workplace, but you can easily rise above itWhat you learned:-Great onboarding with online training, lots of systems training-You need to learn to ask for help, you don't ask you don't get it-It's really important to understand Métis culture if you are not a Métis individual.Management:-Your mileage may vary, some managers are really strict, others really lax. I would say, ask what they're management style is in your interview-Most management is overworked and stretched thin-Management really cares though, and wants the best for their clients and staff at the end of the day-They work with HR a lot to get the right answers for peopleWorkplace culture:-It's really changing...they are a non-profit, but recently got Self-Government rights-Varies per branch you are in-Overall, it's pretty good. You need to be persistent and patient here.The hardest part of the job:-Being self-motivated all the timeThe most enjoyable part of the job:-The latitude to do your job

Pros

Hour long lunches, lots of cultural days off, early closure on long weekends, good benefits, fair pension plan, really good HR team

Cons

They are hiring like crazy, but it always feels there are never enough people to get the work done.

2 December 2021
Hello and thank you, we are glad to read you have seen the direction we are taking the MNO.You have noted some important things, we are actively working on improving our workplace culture. These employee-focused improvements started in September 2020 with our first employee satisfaction and engagement survey.We have also taken big strides in improving consistency among our Branches with more frequent inter-branch meetings, coaching, and support. Our recently revamped Policies and Procedures (available on our website) further underscored our commitment to this.Being such a geographically disperse organization is a major benefit when it comes to serving many different communities, and we can understand it may mean employees need to be particularly self-motivated. Managers, and Supervisors may not be in every office. With our uptick in Zoom usage, and embracing remote-work, we have seen employees feel more connected even if they are more remote.Lastly, thanks for pointing out some of the pros, the MNO offers a competitive total compensation package. As of 2021, employees get annual paid two-week holiday closure in December-January, 16 paid public and employer holidays, early closures on long weekends, 15 paid health & wellness days (sick leave), and a pension plan. Permanent employees also benefit from employer-paid health benefits and 10 days’ vacation to start. Contract/term employees get 4% vacation pay.Take care.

Not great

If you’re looking for a mediocre-paying job, with little opportunity to move up, this is the place. The working environment is one of the worst I’ve been in. Management isn’t properly trained, most staff in general are highly sensitive and emotional, and unless you’re friends with everyone, chances are you’ll be gossiped about for as long as you’re there.

2 December 2021
Thank you for this feedback.We are taking this feedback on board, and would like to share some of what we have been doing to address these concerns.In 2019-2020, we implemented a new compensation framework, improved benefits and updated workplace policies and processes. As a purpose-driven organization we may not always have the highest salaries in the industry, and we have worked to ensure our compensation framework is fair and competitive in the various fields our employees work in. Our compensation package also includes a large amount of paid time off and paid benefits.We developed Leadership Boot Camp (in partnership with the University of Waterloo) for new and existing leaders and HR Downloads for ongoing virtual training.Workplace gossip is strictly unacceptable. Our recently rewritten Respectful Workplace policy explicitly covers gossip, verbal aggression, passive and aggressive behaviors, blaming, shaming, attempts to socially isolate others, and other demeaning words, actions or activities that do not necessarily meet the threshold of bullying, threatening or intimidating behaviour, or harassment and/or violence. Employees should bring any instances confidentially to Human Resources for support.The full policy is available on our website under Governance -> Reference Documents -> Administrative Documents.

Great Place to build a career

I deeply enjoy working for the MNO. Management will give you lots of opportunities to develop skills by asking you to take on special projects/ working groups. The vast majority of people I have worked l in Healing and Wellness branch strive to do their very best and support one another including the management team. Regardless of it you choose to make the MNO your career like I have or you choose to work their for a short while, this employer supports your career development the same.

Pros

Travel throughout the province, lots of corporate PTO time, new salary frame work is competitive

Cons

Last minute tasks, high stress

2 December 2021
Your feedback is very good to hear, thank you!Your comments about the team in the Healing and Wellness Branch is great to hear, and lines up with the culture we are always working to foster.We also hear you about last minute tasks and high stress. While that can vary by Branch and team, we are actively coaching People Leaders to support their staff effectively and manage workload. Stress can impact some positions at the MNO, and we’ve re-launched our Employee Assistance Plan for free counselling to support staff in managing unavoidable stress in the workplace. While Human Resources does not direct workloads, we are here to support one-on-one with coaching to find ways to work with your People Leader on work-related stresses.If you have further feedback on ways we can improve and support, please reach out.

Poor management

Not an inclusive nor professional environment. Many make work projects from management, unfair travel demands, poor management, limited Benefits

2 December 2021
Hello, thank you for this feedback.We have made significant gains in our workplace culture, and continue to address it with updated policies, coaching’s, training, and accountability. If an employee experiences an unprofessional work environment, we always ask they flag it to us, so we can support.While I cannot comment on all parts of your work experience, I can ensure that we have worked closely with our leadership team to ensure we have strong People Leaders at all levels. In 2019 we introduced our Leadership Bootcamp in partnership with the University of Waterloo. We have regular inter-branch meetings with Branch managers and supervisors to ensue consistent and transparent practices are the standard.In 2019 we reviewed our total compensation package and introduced our new compensation framework. Benefits are reviewed annually, and are considered competitive in the industry with (as of 11/21) employee life insurance, dependent life insurance, accidental death and disability, extended health care, dental, long term disability, and basic critical illness coverage. As well in 2020 we introduced an employee Health Care Spending account to cover any gaps in our coverage.

Please do not work here

I worked at the MNO for roughly 5 years but for more than half of that time, I was ready to leave. Good employees are overworked and used with no incentive or benefits in overtime, while employees that slack are tleft alone. Although the MNO provided me with a wealth of knowledge at the beginning, the management is unorganized and does not support their staff. I had to leave because I was essentially getting paid nothing for working over 40 hours a week. Upper management can’t agree on anything and decisions are bottlenecked at the top. They can’t make any decisions in advance, then they think about it for days, give you an answer hours before something is due, and then you are left struggling to save they day, but they think that’s “no big deal”. I literally get so frustrated thinking about this place and I am SO happy I left this toxic work environment. I would absolutely NEVER recommend MNO to anyone. Do not waste your time.

2 December 2021
Hello, and thank you for this feedback.Since 2019 the MNO has grown substantially and we have worked to address these types of concerns. We have consulted with our People Leaders and worked to bring decision making to the right people and empower them to better support their teams. We have seen a marked reduction in the bottle-necking you are referring to.Employees are compensated for overtime worked in the form of lieu hours. Lieu hours are earned as needed and to be used within 90 days of earning them. Some positions may be exempt under the Employment Standards Act, 2000.Feedback like you have provided is why in September 2020, we conducted our first employee satisfaction and engagement survey, and are committed to listening to staff feedback.We’re working to provide more feedback to help our leaders succeed and to shape our workplace culture.Thank you for sharing these thoughts.

Productive and caring workplace

I enjoy working with the people in my office. Management is very caring and passionate towards employees. Although I believe salaries could be raised to accommodate for the cost of living, I would recommend working here to anyone.

2 December 2021
Hello and than you for these kind words. Your experience is what we hope to hear more of.The comments you make about management is what we aim our culture to look like. As a non-profit shifting into self-governance we need a workplace where employees feel valued, respected, and cared for.Take care, and stay safe!Your salary comments are noted. In 2019 we launched our reworked compensation framework, and it is the first phase in our strategic compensation framework. Over time we plan to gradually evolve it. All employees with acceptable performance are eligible for salary increases on an annual basis. For further details, you can refer to our Policies and Procedures open the MNO website (Governance -> Reference Documents -> Administrative Documents)

power hungry management

Management is power hungry and are constantly at each other trying to further their own career. No guidance for front line staff. Ongoing political battle with the Metis Council puts additional pressure on management which then trickles down to front line staff. Pay is low, takes forever to be reimbursed for mileage and expenses.

2 December 2021
Hello, this feedback is valuable to hear.The feedback you’ve given is your experience, and it’s troubling to hear someone has had this experience at the MNO.This in not something we find is the norm in the organization, and are unsure to exactly what you are referring to. We consistently work with People Leaders at all levels to support them and ensure they have healthy careers with good prospects at the MNO.Regarding the Métis Council, there are various levels of political partners at the MNO, the Métis National Council, the Political Council of the Métis Nation of Ontario (PCMNO), and the local Community Councils. We understand that there can be conflicts that arise from these partners who are not the employer, but hold political power in our communities.In 2018, the MNO released guidelines for clarifying the relationships between Métis Nation of Ontario Staff & MNO Provincial, Regional and Community Council Leadership. Further as we go down the road of self-government, our Community Relations team has been established to support relations between the MNO and our community. Lastly, any issues between community and employees should be brought to Human Resources or Community Relations for support.Our salary framework was introduced in 2019, and has been a milestone in ensuring equitable and competitive salaries in our organization.Reimbursements are also something we tackled in 2020 with the launch of Databasics, a streamlined tool for ensuring expenses are approved in a reasonable timeframe and employees compensated on time. We are further looking at ways to improve -

Positive changes

The Metis Nation of Ontario is a larger employer with over 30 offices across the province. There are different branches that cover a variety of different programs. Each branch has it's own management style. Some are better than others. While some branches have their own challenges, it should not be a reflection on how the whole organization operates. I have been with the MNO for several years and have been happy with my role. Leadership has been encouraging and gives direction in a way that supports staff and is collaborative based vs punitive. I think some of the reviews posted are fair and speak on their experience working within their own branch but I do not think that it speaks for the WHOLE Metis Nation of Ontario. If you want to work in Education, Communications, Housing, Lands & Resources, or finance there are some great positions and opportunities to grow. Yes, sometimes things can move slow within the MNO which can be frustrating however, they are looking at solutions to help with the bottleneck that can cause delays. The MNO is going through growing pains, there have been some amazing things that happened in a very quick time period. What worked 10 years ago does not work today and they are working on fixing those issues. There have been very positive changes over the past year. We get 2 weeks vacation to start but we also get another 2 weeks off at Christmas that is paid. So you essentially start at 4 weeks vacation. Every holiday weekend the offices close early and we have cultural holidays such as Louis Riel Day and Indigenous Peoples' day off. -

2 December 2021
Thank you for this detailed and largely positive review.We understand your comment regarding Branches having different management styles. This is something we actively are working on to create consistent experiences for our employees across Branches while retaining the unique culture and needs of each Branch and the services they provide.We appreciate you looking at the other reviews and posting your thoughts. We understand some people have had negative experiences, and are focused on improving employees’ experiences as a hole.Your bottle-necking comment is something we have been working on since 2019 to bring decision making authority to the right levels of leadership to empower all our employees at the MNO appropriately.The MNO on it’s path to self-governance has grown incredibly fast, from approximately 250 employees in 2019 to 350 in 2021. These growing pains are why we have implemented some rather large changes including the creation of our Community Wellbeing branch in 2021. Further growth is expected with our newer governance-related branches such as Intergovernmental Relations, Self-Government, and Rights, Research, and Policy.If any employees face challenges we always encourage you to bring it to your People Leader, and in absence of action, to Human Resources. We are here to support and can facilitate whenever appropriate.Take care.

Lots of projects and fun Fridays!

As I recent grad I am gaining a tonne of experience that I would not be getting anywhere else. The organization is challenging and there are a lot of changes but for me this is the best way to apply what I've learned in school to the business word.

2 December 2021
Thank you for your kind review.We enjoy onboarding recent graduates to offer them a start in their careers. We hire at all different levels of experience and education.We also encourage Métis applicants to apply for positions at the MNO.We also have a fantastic internship program (as of 12/21), that should be around for a long time to come. This funding we receive is there for recent Métis graduates to gain experience in their chosen field.For non-Métis candidates, you are also welcome to apply for positions, as we search for qualified applicants who can join us in our self-governance journey.I'm not sure of your comment for Fun Fridays, but we agree, Fridays are a great day of the week.

Awesome Staff and Great Environment

I loved working at the MNO - the people are great and the organization really cares about you as a person. I learned a lot about Metis culture and was able to get involved in many events celebrating it.

2 December 2021
Thanks for sharing this positive feedback.Métis culture is a cornerstone in the MNO. We are glad you had the experience where you could learn about it and embrace it.For candidates looking at joining the MNO, our website has many resources for learning about Métis People, resources, and really interesting updates on the Métis path to self-government.

toxic

I've worked here for many years and couldn't wait for the day that I was able to hand in my resignation. The management is beyond horrible and they do not value their employees what so ever. Only select staff get promoted & raises while the hard working & dedicated staff who work their butts off get held back job & salary wise. The work environment is very negative and toxic, it really sucks the life out of you. Working for MNO was a good stepping stone and I've made some good friends here but that's about all MNO is good for.

Pros

extra time off at Christmas, good co-workers

Cons

poor management, negative work environment

2 December 2021
Since 2019 the MNO has grown substantially and we have worked to address these types of concerns.We developed Leadership Boot Camp (in partnership with the University of Waterloo) for new and existing leaders and HR Downloads for ongoing virtual training. We’re working to provide more feedback to help our leaders succeed and to shape our workplace culture.Our recruitment process is built to be fair, transparent, and equitable to those who apply to positions at the MNO. Our recruitment policies guiding this process can be found at on our website under Governance -> Reference Documents -> Administrative Documents.In 2019-2020, we implemented a new compensation framework, improved benefits and updated workplace policies and processes. Our most up-to-date Policies are on the MNO website. Our goal is to make the MNO an employer of choice, and support our employees build fulfilling careers. It seems your experience was very different.Thank you for this feedback, and all the best in your future.

Just stay away!!!

I can't stress enough how horrible this organization is run. Employees are mistreated and when its reported, nothing is done. Legacy and entitlement trumps everything else. They'll never keep quality staff. Good luck to you if you decide to join that abusive environment. Seriously, don't waste your time.

Pros

Don't do it..its a trap!

Cons

Apply elsewhere. Future you will thank you.

2 December 2021
Hello, this feedback is something we hear and take on board.Any favoritism is not acceptable. We’re very sorry to hear this was your experience. We are also confident the workplace culture at the MNO has changed. Any employee can contact Human Resources for confidential support and guidance.We have guidelines and processes in place to support employees in the event employees are mistreated. These are publicly available in our Policies and Procedures, available on the MNO website under Governance -> Reference Documents -> Administrative Documents.Any concerns brought forward to Human Resources are heard, and additional steps may be taken depending on the situation. All incidents are handled on a case-by-case basis. This may include facilitating conversations, workplace investigations, and/or further steps of action. All employees are to be treated equitably and fairly. We are committed to being accountable and action-oriented when challenges are brought forward.In September 2020, we conducted our first employee satisfaction and engagement survey, and are committed to listening to staff feedback.We will continue to engage with our employees to ensure they see the action we promise.

Great co-workers, terrible management and organizational structure

In the best interest of the clients, I enjoyed my work with the MNO as I felt like I was making a different in their lives. Unfortunately, the management is not supportive and very power-hungry. The organizational structure is very much focused on an overall image rather then best-practices. Everyone feels like they are walking on eggshells which creates a lot of tension. There is clear drama between managers and directors, which can be felt and affects everyone in the work space. For an indigenous organization, I would have liked to see more radical practices and cultural competence, including white-privilege awareness. The MNO is completely oblivious to the white staff ration it has and how this impacts the work that they do with indigenous populations. In respect to my personal and professional values and ethical practices with indigenous populations, I chose to not continue my employment in this organization. I wish I would have read the reviews on indeed prior to my interview, and made a more careful consideration.

Pros

Great co-workers, great clients

Cons

Management, organizational culture, salary

30 November 2021
Hello, and thank you for this feedback.Since 2019 the MNO has grown substantially and we have worked to address these types of concerns.We have implemented a wide range of employee-focused improvements, including a new compensation framework, improved benefits and updated workplace policies and processes.In September 2020, we conducted our first employee satisfaction and engagement survey, and are committed to listening to staff feedback. We developed Leadership Boot Camp (in partnership with the University of Waterloo) for new and existing leaders and HR Downloads for ongoing virtual training. We’re working to provide more feedback to help our leaders succeed and to shape our workplace culture.As a Métis Government, we encourage qualified Métis applicants. Our recruiting strategy leverages internships for Métis students, youth and recent graduates, and connections with our communities. Thank you for sharing these thoughts.

Great for cultural component

Top heavy management, no proper supervision for frontline workers, no proper training for any position within district, Long process for hiring and on boarding.

Pros

meet lots of people, lots of travel, lots of cultural learning

Cons

no supervision, no training, poor wages

2 December 2021
Hello, we appreciate this feedback.We have consulted with our People Leaders and worked to bring decision making to the right people and empower them to better support their teams. We have seen a marked reduction in the bottle-necking you are referring to.Supervision for front-line employees can be a challenge as we operate in over 30 offices across Ontario, with some smaller remote offices having as few as two employees and some larger offices having over 40. We have embraced technology, particularly video conferencing, to support our employees. We have provided significant support and coaching to our People Leaders through our Leadership Bootcamp (established in 2019) which further reinforced the expectations and tools we have to be there for all team members.Each Branch manages their onboarding for their various Programs and Services. People Leaders, through the mentioned Leadership Bootcamp have been provided guidance on best onboarding new team members. Further, we have implemented a new Performance Management framework to support in a consultative and proactive approach to onboarding. We are actively working on further streamlining and improving the onboarding process.Since 2019 the Human Resources team has been retooling the recruitment process to improve turnaround. We have supported People Leaders with screening training, interview training, improved processes for reference checking/background checks. We are confident the recruitment timeline at the MNO has changed for the better.In 2019-2020, we implemented a new compensation framework, improved benefits -

Management issues, low pay, little advancement

Great frontline team, poor management which creates hostile environment. Lots of reinventing the wheel with administrative forms and duplicate permissions for simple tasks, micromanaged. Enjoyed coworkers but not a place to grow your career. Organization needs to treat employees on different teams more fairly.

Pros

Good coworkers

Cons

Low pay, management issues, too much red tape

2 December 2021
Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience and feedback.The MNO has grown substantially since your review and we have worked to address these types of concerns.We have implemented a wide range of employee-focused improvements, including a new compensation framework, improved benefits, and updated workplace policies and processes.The MNO is heading in a very exciting direction, and we aim to ensure new and existing employees see this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metis Nation of Ontario. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement