MetCap Living Management

MetCap Living Management Employee Reviews

This company offers training and certification on all training. Depending on which location you are in working in, each Property Manager reviews their employee's job roles and responsibility differently.
Pros
Benefits in company
Cons
24-hour on calls
You are set up for failure.No support from management, non stop work. If you don't take your work home with you everyday/weekend you will never be able to manage, and even with that you barely get by.This company does not value its employees. They pay their site staff nothing but demand them to be constantly available, it's disgusting. Also if you submit mileage, be prepared to wait a month to be paid back. Worst company I've ever worked for, period.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance
I felt very lucky to work in this company, all my co worker were very friendly . It so find to work in this company. We worked as Team to give meaningful result to the company. Which made us proud and happy at the end.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
Busy
Regrettable work experience, unapproachable, upper management, who preferred to rebuke and reproach, rather than encourage and reward. ONLY valuable lesson that I retained was how to respond and not react.
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!
Do not work for MetCap!!!!!! This is the worst company to work for. My boss was not supportive during my time there. She has always been rude and did not provide any training and yet expect you to know every single task. God knows how she became a manager. Good luck!
This is the WORST company you could work for! They treat people like slaves, trying to hire desperate people so they can use them to the maximum on minimum pay, and just throw away if they start asking questions. Bunch of unorganized, clueless, ready to go over “dead people’s bodies” amateurs with the bully on top of the pyramid. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!
Pros
Few good people
Cons
Toxic environment, lies, unprofessional managers
Let go in the middle of a pandemic, 7 days to move out, 1 week before end of month so they did not have to pay any extra money out left my wife and I homeless with no job what an experience
Pros
Cons
Different ways of doing things, micro managed, property manager does not know what she is doing nor does she care, she sets you up to fail, your always the blame
Very well equipment support. Training processes very well organized. There were corporate events two times in a year. Team working oriented. Very good benefits.
I have done this type of work for a long time and this company does not look out for the staff very unprofessional. The company takes short cuts when it comes to repairing the building
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MetCap Living Management?
MetCap Living is a very organized company with great senior leadership Senior leadership leadership is always a phone call away and always provide approval for items of sensitivity and CapEx requirements I enjoyed my time with the company both in Toronto and the East Coast it was fast paced but well balanced with the work load
I couldnt give a lower rating or I would have. Management, especially upper management demands you give up your personal life. I have been screamed at by the President (he didnt even know my name or my position). No security no reward.
Pros
You can quit
Cons
You work for Metcap
Working here was wonderful I just wish they had single positions available. I had to leave because I was in a couple position and my relationship ended leaving me without a job.
Good place to work with excellent management that make people fell like they are in a big family. Mercap gives you all the training you need to get successful in your job with very high technology.
Typically under staffed Toxic environment RM rules the PM because the PM knows nothing. Hardest part of the job was the feeling of isolation from other staff because of the toxic nature of the JPM Tenants are scoffed off,dismissed and treated harshly. VPO never investigated the lies.
It was an experience working for Metcap, but unfortunately it turned out to not be the job for me. It was not hard work at all, just not consistent work.
Bad stressful work experience over load of maintenance work, high amounts of paperwork, high stress from tenants and lack of budget, lot of violence and stress from tenants and co workers with no resolution
Pros
Don't have to pay rent
Cons
Adventually lose everything
Great place to experience property management and learn. I have been able to use a wide array of talents while learning new ones from co-workers and mentors.
This company doesn't give a s**t about staff. They will tell you false promises then cut you out soon as you stand up for yourself and your rights. All they want are yes men and women who don't care if your doing things properly as long as you get the job done. Not enough pay for the work you do. Constantly changing your schedule . They seem to keep hiring these ppl who don't speak English very well ( no offense ) or comprehend some basic labour laws . Nobody wants to deal with anything so instead they just fire you and rehire or put more workload on the poor cleaners.
Pros
Free apartment
Cons
Everything else . Honestly don't work here . I'd give no stars if I could
I had no back up from the higher ups. And the RM's knew it.So they would not do their job and the upper Management came down on me for it.And wold not listen to me when I tried to tell them the problem. I got fired.
Good management, great training and helpful. You can call anytime for help or any related issues. 31 successful years in the industry and growing stronger means something good is going on
Pros
place for advancement
Cons
very fast paced sometimes
we were in charge of 3 7 story buildings and 8 town homes, we were given a small bottle of pin-sol every other week to clean all of it... this was enough for 1 day.... we had to clean with dirty mop water to stretch it and used only hot water the rest of the time.. they told us they were going to do a criminal reference check on us, and after a week of working there told us that we were responsible to get them done our self and put us on suspension with no warning and no pay until we could we could get them done by getting our finger prints done with the RMCP.... very disorganized nobody cares about staff or tenants.