Metasoft Systems Inc

Metasoft Systems Inc Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Worked from home
Able to make my own work day. Was not managed well, not given instructions. the hardest part of the job was staying focused while working at home. I was never asked how much work I was doing.
Feel good sales opportunity -
What attracted me to the company was their unique pitch - make good money and do good.

Metasoft helps non-profits around the world fund their find funding for their projects - the product is well suited to doing this, and funding is a critical need for almost every non-profit I speak with.

The challenge is that you are not dealing with business people, but people on a mission, so sometimes your eofforts to sell take a back seat to more urgent matters.
Toxic Micro Management Disaster
This company needs a total overhaul from the top down. Terrible pay. Outdated systems. GM has no ability to manage or lead staff. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
A Day in the Life
Working at Metasoft was good for my career. I was able to move from position to position and promote within relatively short time based upon my achievements.

While quotas and KPI expectations were unrealistically high for most sales professionals, they were achieved by a few. Those few were recognized and rewarded.
sales development representative
100% cold calling, too much micromanagement, training is helpful and good for the role, overall the company is an okay place to work for, extremely high turnover in the company, most of the people leave because the pay is too low, don't fall in the trap of making good commissions, on target earnings barely happen, in short you're surviving on part time pay base per month
Pros
monthly team lunch
Cons
too much micromanagement, low pay, for full time role they'll pay you part time base salary
Challenging workplace, but rewarding
Working at the nonprofit sector in sales comes with its own challenged as understandable.
The daily routine consists of prospecting new clients every day and managing a full cycle relationship.

Management does not micromanage but also doesn't offer much support.
Pros
free month end lunches, flexibility in work schedule for full commission
Cons
no stability in support from management and now work culture
Great people, terrible management
This job attracts very interesting and thoughtful workers, though many end up feeling used or abused by the management. The wages are incredibly low because they know people are looking for work and will accept anything for experience.
Very Rewarding Job
Working at Metasoft was a very rewarding position for me. The ability to lead a sales team of energized individuals selling software services that made a real difference to people and communities was great.

The company cares about its employees and embraces a healthy work/life balance. They even allowed a large number of employees to telecommute for improved work/life balance.

A great company to work for that has garnered many awards for the same.
Pros
Great work/life balance and worthwhile products being sold
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Passion for helping those in need all around the world
Calling Non Profit Organizations throughout the USA to see if they have urgent fundable needs. When speaking with CEO's, Executive Directors or Board of Directors is being able to present a solution towards their urgent funding goal and deciding if our resources could benefit them.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Commission only and very long sales cycles