Metal Supermarkets

Metal Supermarkets Pay & benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Found 1 review matching the search
There are no benefits available. Extremely high pressure environment. Lunch breaks are rare or any other breaks as well do not happen often. Benefits will probably not be available.
Pros
Local Commute.
Cons
Extreme Pressure for CSR Position.
Comment – 10 March 2015
Horrible place to work. Ran the place for 10 months and get thrown out on the street when advocated for benefits which were supposed to be available at some point in time. Owner interfered with transactiosn which made it frustrating and was actually embarrassing. The bonus which was 2 months overdue was a complete joke and a complete insult. Owner made too many mistakes and did not want to hear constructive criticism and I was blamed for the incompetence instead.No breaks ever which is illegal from what I know. I could go on and on. Was not allowed to read my letter of dismissal in front of owner before being dismissed. Terrible place to work unless you like to be taken advantage of. I could go on and on.
Comment – 13 March 2015
I feel bad for you. Believe me!!!!! You took my job and I am so glad because I was going to quit anyway. Don't expect much for a bonus. Don't ask for benefits. I worked their for 10 Months and was burnt out because of the personnel problem out back and the many mistakes/interfering with customer transactions. It was actually embarrassing because customers did not care most of the time who the owner is. My worked was often second guessed in front of the customers. Very frustrating. I refused to take the blame for the incompetence and basically sick of it. I knew that I was going to be let go and I was actually happy. Loyalty does not get you anywhere at this place. I could go on and on. Thanks again!!! And, good luck...... . Seriously!!