Metal Supermarkets
Metal Supermarkets Employee Review

Owner has a no care attitude towards everything!!

2 October 2019
Owner just dosent care about anything. Period. It was difficult getting things done when the owner dosent pay his bills and you cant get any materials. Employees were great to work with and the old manager was also a great person. Since i have left there is only one person left there and thate the accounting lady. Wdothey
21 August 2019
Same location
Inside Sales (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
I'll leave the personal details out, but this place was a horrendous place to work. The work is hard, sometimes unsafe. The pay is low. Little opportunity for advancement. Bad management (ownership). The customers are amazing though. They almost make the whole thing worth it.
2 March 2020
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
The head office needs improvement, but I enjoyed working there due to the team we had. The head office needs some better organization skills, and there should be more vacation days granted.
18 November 2019
Writing weekly and monthly reports to the manager on system updates (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
A typical day at work, great co-workers and a very organized work space. The hardest part of the job is the proximity problem; the company is too far from me.