Metal Supermarkets
Metal Supermarkets Employee Review

Many great things at Metal Supermarkets

13 April 2018
Work in the fast paced Warehouse was hard, however time goes by quick.I learned so many things about metals , production, fabrication and Sales.The culture was very supportive, culturally diverse, new people were treated with respect and were allowed to make mistakes and grow from them.The hardest part of the job was learning the computer system when I moved into sales, the ERP was in need of vast improvement or total replacement.Managers were hands on and cared about their co-workersThe people I worked with and the friendly customer base were terrific.I was sad to move on however, with Metal Supermarkets sales training I was able to use my experience, and land a management job in another industry.
Pros
Great hours, caring management, great sales experience
Cons
Terrible software, heavy lifting
20 September 2012
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - London, ON
Working at metalsuper markets was a good job met lots of people
2 March 2020
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
The head office needs improvement, but I enjoyed working there due to the team we had. The head office needs some better organization skills, and there should be more vacation days granted.
18 November 2019
Writing weekly and monthly reports to the manager on system updates (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
A typical day at work, great co-workers and a very organized work space. The hardest part of the job is the proximity problem; the company is too far from me.