Messier-Bugatti-Dowty Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Methods engineer/ cnc programmer (Former Employee) –  Ajax Ontario22 August 2016
Very good company to work for although being managed by a French company is difficult.
We were tasked with taking on production from other sites and suppliers when they were failing to deliver.
Pros
on site cafateria, flex hours
Cons
fast paced, high expectations
Fantastic placement experience
Cooperative Education Student (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON2 May 2016
Did a cooperative placement for my program at Durham College.

I was provided the opportunity to work on an inventory improvement project in which I had a large impact, and was able to fully apply much of my knowledge from my Operations Management program.

The people at MBD are friendly and the environment they foster is one of improvement and quality. I was very fortunate to have an absolute pleasure of working with the people I did, and would recommend Messier as an employer without a doubt.

Salary/Benefits and Job Security/Advancement get a 3, as it was unpaid and I am unsure about either of those.
Good place but a bit slow.
Program Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON14 February 2016
It was enjoyable working at Messier. I had nice colleagues and a good manager. It felt like it was a bit slow there sometime though; I don't think it's a place where you're constantly being challenged and pushed to grow.
Productive workplace with community ties and an eco-friendly waste program.
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON5 November 2015
Many internal opportunities for advancement. Solid management team. Combined managerial experience in the industry is remarkable. Very supportive management in the Purchasing department.
Très bon stage
Agent en amélioration des performances (stage) (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC9 October 2015
Cette entreprise laisse beaucoup d'autonomie et d'importance aux stagiaire. Cela permet de développer un certain sens des responsabilité.
Excellent Working Environment
Stress Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON4 January 2015
Working at Messier-Bugatti-Dowty provided interesting and fulfilling work and a great work environment. Even as a student I was still assigned work that was interesting and meaningful. I was never over worked but I was challenged and motivated to continue my development as an engineer. I was able to gain an understanding of what my career goals should be and gained the experience necessary to achieve those goals.
Environnement agreable
Acheteur - SAP (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2014
Le rythme de travail nord-americain permet de concilier le travail avec une vie sociale epanouie.
Good workplace
Program Buyer Leader Boeing (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON18 July 2012
Good work environment, flexible hours, nice workplace. It was a good learning experience and I met good colleagues.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no permanent jobs opportunities.